Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

reserved
Hello, first of all thank you for this guide! I just started playing this game, and im using this build on my second character.
However im actually playing hc (didnt realise this wasnt a hc build before it was to late, derp), and while I saw your other answer, that you dont play hc, im still curious if you think this could be viable for hc?
Do you die a lot? Anything special you die from?
Are there any tweaks for the build or the gear you can think of that you would do if you were playing hc off the top of your head?
Anyways, since im just starting out I will continue to play this build and character even if she dies and goes to softcore, its a fun easy build for sure :)
Thanks!
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Slandsj1o wrote:

My gear.
The exact tooltip dps is 3678.72

Nice gear.
If you want to upgrade something then I would focus on:
- getting more life on gear
- use instant life flask that can be used at lvl 60 (they give more life)
- use silverflask instead of mana one (warlord's mark should be enough to sustain mana (unless you play no leech/regen map)
- use sulphur flask instead of life/mana
- instead of rarity gem use vaal haste and link it with increased duration

Nice tips you got me. Changed some flasks, resorted the gems, made lightning warp with some support gems my movement skill (I'd still had lots of free sockets) and got more expensive gear for increasing life. Works even better. The setup is like this now

Last edited by Slandsj1o on Jul 25, 2016, 4:44:26 AM
"
Centurion90 wrote:
Hello, first of all thank you for this guide! I just started playing this game, and im using this build on my second character.
However im actually playing hc (didnt realise this wasnt a hc build before it was to late, derp), and while I saw your other answer, that you dont play hc, im still curious if you think this could be viable for hc?
Do you die a lot? Anything special you die from?
Are there any tweaks for the build or the gear you can think of that you would do if you were playing hc off the top of your head?
Anyways, since im just starting out I will continue to play this build and character even if she dies and goes to softcore, its a fun easy build for sure :)
Thanks!

Hi. Nice to hear you enjoy this build. FOr HC i owuld not change anything but I would probably level up a bit more before going into act 3 bosses and stay a bit in dried lake to get some levels for rest of act 4. Also getting proper flask with instant health and anti bleed/freeze is mandatory for HC.

@Slandsj1o great! :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 26, 2016, 2:16:53 AM
So I'm trying to make this build work with other skills.

My goal is to:
- have on passive skill tree that work with different skills at least: 1 fire and 1 cold
- only have to change main attack gems to work.

And so far it work good. I cold level with any elemental spell I wanted, maps up to 8 are very smooth. I just need to test more skills in t8-11 maps.

Below is Vortex version in unid rare t12 mapa. It is melting everything as soon as Shaper of Desolation kick in.

Vortex - cold pen - increased aoe - controlled destruction - added cold damage

gfycat.com/DifferentImmaculateGnatcatcher

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 5, 2016, 4:25:45 PM
I have made new banner, I'm preparing guide to add more spells to it.

At the moment it is going to be:
- Vortex
- Firestorm
- Flameblast
- Ball lightning
- Arc
Have you considered switching Lightning Walker for Light of Divinity?
You would trade 26% Lightning/elemental damage + 15 Lightning Resist for 25% spell damage, 4% cast speed, and light radius.
That would also make the tree element neutral.

"
StarRune wrote:
Have you considered switching Lightning Walker for Light of Divinity?
You would trade 26% Lightning/elemental damage + 15 Lightning Resist for 25% spell damage, 4% cast speed, and light radius.
That would also make the tree element neutral.

Hi, Yes, It would be better, it also allow to save 1 point. In tree I make for next expansion "Light of Divinity" is taken when this build gets to templar part.
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Hi, Yes, It would be better, it also allow to save 1 point. In tree I make for next expansion "Light of Divinity" is taken when this build gets to templar part.

Good.

BTW, I'm really enjoying the build, having it as my main the league, after a few false starts with other builds. At 27/40 and level 87, hoping to get to 30/40 and level 90 before the league ends.
Hello, i am lvl 84 at Prophecy. Tooltip dps 5391. 4477hp, 1399es, 125% 99% 85% resistances on merciless. But i can't kill Atziri.What I should do with my gear?
or

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info