Elementalist - Flameblast Vortex Arc Fire Storm Ice Nova Ball Lightning, strong and cheap vid guide

Is this build uber lab viable? what about atziri/uber atziri?

What is better (or worse) about this build compared to prolif flameblast?
Last edited by broseidon07 on Jun 11, 2016, 1:23:12 AM
Between Carcass Jack and Atziri's splendour, what would you choose? I tend towards Atziri's, the survavibility seems more important to me. Also, would an Atziri's with armor and es be viable?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Is this build uber lab viable? what about atziri/uber atziri?

What is better (or worse) about this build compared to prolif flameblast?

I have not played uber lab yet
I tried Atziri 2 times in my life and these 2 times were on occultist for this build, vaals and trio not hard, couldn't do Atziri.
uber atziri - I doubt

flameblast: Not sure how I can compare 2 builds. I have played flameblast 1 year ago and I can clear Gorge faster on this build And BL also got more life. But Like I said my flameblast experiencce is 1 year old.

"
"
Dreadspirit wrote:
Between Carcass Jack and Atziri's splendour, what would you choose? I tend towards Atziri's, the survavibility seems more important to me. Also, would an Atziri's with armor and es be viable?

I would use Atziri's Splendour. Pure ES would be better but ES/Armour will probably also work nicely.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
First timer here.

How do yo ugo about using all these curses and Aura with the mana reserve restrictions or does it depend in what area you are at ? what would be the most ideal auras/curse aura to be using mainly
"
bunnzk wrote:
First timer here.

How do yo ugo about using all these curses and Aura with the mana reserve restrictions or does it depend in what area you are at ? what would be the most ideal auras/curse aura to be using mainly

arctic armour: 25%
herald of thunder: 25%
blasphemy warlord's mark: 35%

total: 85%

You have to use warlord's mark on blasphemy to get life and mana leech, endurance charges are great for defence. Without mana leech you will not have enough mana to cast spells.

Herald of thunder is dps boost. There is no better aura for dps.

arctic armour: good for defence against fire and phys dmg, this build do not have armour so flat 10-13% phys reduction is very good.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 13, 2016, 2:47:24 PM
why not level immortal call?
for cwdt no?

i have cwdt level 2 what u think? i should look for lvl 1? (and other gems)
"
Aleckzz wrote:
why not level immortal call?

for cwdt no?

i have cwdt level 2 what u think? i should look for lvl 1? (and other gems)[/quote]

Yes, with 1 lvl CWDT you need low level Immortal call. CWDT level 2 is not bad It will not make big difference.
Which ascendant class do you recommend elem. Or occult?
"
volkowata wrote:
Which ascendant class do you recommend elem. Or occult?

I think elementalist is better

Elementalist allow you to run ele reflect maps and can give more dmg generally, while occultist give nice defence mechanisms on every maps and give you +1 curse so you don't have to get it from tree.

Node by node:
elementalist:
Shaper of Desolation - very easy to have it all the time, it give you 100% chance to shock enemies
- 20% Chance to gain Elemental Conflux for 4 seconds when you Kill an Enemy

Paragon of Calamity - allow you to run reflect maps and even give dps boost while doing them
- 50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken
- For each Element you've been hit by Damage of Recently, 40% increased Damage of that Element
- For each Element you've been hit by Damage of Recently, 8% reduced Damage taken of that Element

Liege of the Primordial - give 2 golems that can take agro and that give very good DPS bonus. Golems are immune to elemental damage so they are very tanky.
- 40% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem
- Your Elemental Golems are Immune to Elemental Damage
- 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Elemental Golems
- +1 to Maximum number of Golems

Pendulum of Destruction - just DPS bonus
- Every 10 seconds, gain 100% increased Elemental Damage for 4 seconds
- Every 10 seconds, gain 25% increased Radius of Area Skills for 4 seconds

occultist
Profane Bloom - just dps bonus while going for +1 curse, exploding enemies are very good on higher levels where map packs are bigger
Cursed Enemies you Kill have a 20% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage
Enemies you Curse take 10% increased Damage

Malediction - additional curse make multicursing easier and with 4 curses it give nice chaos damage bonus
- Enemies can have 1 additional Curse
- When you Kill an Enemy, for each Curse on that Enemy, gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage for 4 seconds

Wicked Ward - very good defence bonus, flat energy and recharge bonus are very good
- +100 to maximum Energy Shield
- Energy Shield Recharge is not interrupted by Damage if Recharge began Recently

Vile Bastion - another very good defence node
0.5% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second for each Enemy you've Killed Recently
- Immune to Stun while on Full Energy Shield
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 15, 2016, 2:06:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info