(2.2) Demopolos' Windripper: 197k LA Chain/270k SA Chain/300k TS/821k Burning Arrow

Okay cool, i'm curious how barrage will hold up to blast rain then.
Also if I have hard time capping resists - something like this isn't really worth changing to maligaro's right?
Spoiler

have some improvement on jewel. Now i get 125k dps on full buff. So i need to link Wrath with enlighten to improve the mana reserve?

PLs take a look at my char passive tree to see the jewel :D
Last edited by Blitzyyy on Feb 23, 2023, 10:33:21 AM
"
blasphammerr wrote:
Also if I have hard time capping resists - something like this isn't really worth changing to maligaro's right?

Even though those are very well rolled rare gloves, they compare very badly to maligaro's given that this build is intended to be crit crap and stack as much multi as possible. Losing 50 crit chance and 36 crit multi is pretty rough! It is usually better to make up for the res in your jewels, or squeeze some in to jewelry/get a better belt. I would need to see your gear to make recommendations!

"
have some improvement on jewel. Now i get 125k dps on full buff. So i need to link Wrath with enlighten to improve the mana reserve?

PLs take a look at my char passive tree to see the jewel :D

Yes you will need level 4 enlighten, or level 3 enlighten and possibly 1-2 mana nodes to manage mana with wrath.

Your jewels actually look mostly great. I think you can gain solid dps by swapping Static Electricity for a good rare jewel (make the comparison after you have added wrath). Luminous Glimmer is a great 3x mod jewel, and deserves a yolo ex... gl!

I must say Sol Scar is a beauty. Wish I owned it. :)
Last edited by demopolos on Jan 14, 2016, 9:00:05 PM
"
demopolos wrote:
"
blasphammerr wrote:

Even though those are very well rolled rare gloves, they compare very badly to maligaro's given that this build is intended to be crit crap and stack as much multi as possible. Losing 50 crit chance and 36 crit multi is pretty rough! It is usually better to make up for the res in your jewels, or squeeze some in to jewelry/get a better belt. I would need to see your gear to make recommendations!

Alright, here's my gear

As for the jewels - I use 1 static electricity, and two proj damage/life.
What should I replace?
Last edited by blasphammerr on Jan 16, 2016, 11:43:40 AM
You have no mana, but can use spells. How? I can't understand.
I would love to know also how you are casting without mana.
Hi guys!

I just quickly lvled 92-93, and experimented with a lot of different skills along the way. After min-maxxing around it, my favorite setup at the moment is:

AOE: Lightning arrow - gmp - chain - added light - added cold - WED
Single Target: Blast rain - conc effect - added light - added cold - WED - fast attacks

My LA is up to 153k, and blast rain is 213k. This puts blast rain's "real" dps at 852k, making it the winning skill for single target dps in my experience!

OP is updated with screens of my current dps with all of the best skills (both malig and acuity versions of build). I also added my jewels, and made small updates to a few other sections.

"
blasphammerr wrote:
Alright, here's my gear

As for the jewels - I use 1 static electricity, and two proj damage/life.
What should I replace?

What to replace first depends a lot on your budget.

An easy upgrade would be finding a similar neck with more res to ease the transition from rare gloves to maligaros. I would also replace your static electricity jewel with a good rare. It isn't too expensive to find jewels with 3 useful stats... by going from 5 jewels with 2 useful, to 3 useful stats, you essentially gain 5 lvls of tree value.

You want a combination of 3-4 (roughly in this order of priority):
-life %
-projectile damage %
-attack speed with bows
-lightning damage %
-damage %
-all res
-dual res
-crit multi with elemental skills (if using ele skills)
-global multi
-crit chance with elemental skills (if using ele skills)
-global crit
-attack and cast speed
-mana cost reduction
-evasion %
-missing single res or int roll

"
barsikboss14 wrote:
You have no mana, but can use spells. How? I can't understand.

"
Dahhaka wrote:
I would love to know also how you are casting without mana.

I am not attacking/casting without mana- I've got 145 mana in my pool currently.

The videos in the OP are from the blood magic version from last patch. Back then the main skill and support skills (blink arrow/golem) were on blood magic, but now I am mana based. I am dealing about 150% the dps I was in those videos, so I will be making some new ones to show updated clear speed!
Last edited by demopolos on Jan 17, 2016, 10:20:36 PM
Just added a quick video of gameplay with Lightning Arrow and Blast Rain. Updated in OP as well.

Level 80 Courtyard (double boss @ 1:30)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6biUR6Z5-LQ

Links:
LA - gmp - chain - added light - added cold - wed
blast rain - conc effect - added light - added cold - wed - fast attacks
I have been loving LA so much... especially for how sometimes bosses randomly die off screen.

Here's a quick video of village ruin bosses. Took just a few secs of offscreen LA/blast rain spam, without even having any charges! <3

79 Village Ruin boss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6inkf2C180
xD

Yes, LA is wonderful.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info