What are your favorite types of chocolates?

I prefer Dark chocolate, but I'm american so everything here has exorbitant amounts of sugar :(
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
In the "Shop" section at the top right of the website there should be a "Buy Sarah_GGG chocolates" option. I'd go for it. :P

Can I get in on that action too? :D

On-topic: Black forest chocolate is where it's at. Although chocolate mousse is chocolate in its most divine form.

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
"
In the "Shop" section at the top right of the website there should be a "Buy Sarah_GGG chocolates" option. I'd go for it. :P

On-topic: Black forest chocolate is where it's at. Although chocolate mousse is chocolate in its most divine form.

Did you get hold of any of that limited edition Whittakers Jelly Tip chocolate? I had a couple of lines of that, determined I must buy a block of it, then found out that 'twas no more.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
"

Did you get hold of any of that limited edition Whittakers Jelly Tip chocolate? I had a couple of lines of that, determined I must buy a block of it, then found out that 'twas no more.

I sure did, I still have a block of it in my freezer, waiting for Summer ;) I also got some of the Jelly Tip chocolate biscuits, but they weren't as good IMO.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"

Sure! lol.

There needs to be more options for gifting GGG staff lol
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"

I would totally try to implement this: On the shop pages, maybe under the buy packs options:

Buy GGG [chocolate] [cake] [pizza] [beer] with a drop down menue to choose an amount, e.g. $1, $2, $5, $10 and when a certain threshold is reached, an order is automatically sent to a local shop of choice to deliver the goodies. :D
"
Boem wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

is the dutch you speak in belgium much different from the dutch they speak in the netherlands? do you know?

It's not :).

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : the biggest difference between Belgian people and people from the Netherlands in communication is that people from the netherlands are more direct and to the point. No difference in language though, it's more a difference in attitude.

The accent is quite different if you come from the Netherlands or if you come from Flanders though (and as you know, there are also many different dialects in Flanders too). As a Belgian coming from the French speaking part of the country I can easily understand the Dutch speaking national TV here for example, but I barely understand anything if I'm watching the NL TV.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 16, 2015, 11:36:38 AM
"
Alysma wrote:
"

I would totally try to implement this: On the shop pages, maybe under the buy packs options:

Buy GGG [chocolate] [cake] [pizza] [beer] with a drop down menue to choose an amount, e.g. $1, $2, $5, $10 and when a certain threshold is reached, an order is automatically sent to a local shop of choice to deliver the goodies. :D

It's like having the "Send the Chefs a Beer" option on your restaurant menu. Surprisingly popular.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
These are easily my favorite chocolate treat.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

If you have never tried Ritter Sport or any of its varieties, you owe it to yourself to try them. My personal favorite is the Dark chocolate Hazelnut.

"
Dethklok wrote:
These are easily my favorite chocolate treat.

Also, these are great.
Last edited by Vegalyp on Nov 16, 2015, 4:59:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info