Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

poison arrow, incinirate league again... /AFK
"
IAHN wrote:
poison arrow, incinirate league again... /AFK

actually a developer confirmed on reddit that incinerate will get nerfed.
"
Hey CHRIS! New League is cool and right now we need only 1 skill from Diablo 3 - its "DISINTEGRATE". Just imagine how cool it will be!
Properties: Non-projectile, Fire or Chaos dmg (or both), similar to incinerate but extremely long range,leaves no corpses, explodes enemies or dmg over time(or both). Cool visual effect! Heavily Modified Searing Bond effect(purple). Cool sound effect.
We all need this skill! Right now its the best time to introduce new Chaos based DISINTEGRATE skill! Looking forward to see it in 2.2.0 update!
Lets make a deal - if DISINTEGRATE will be introduced, we players will buy at least 1 more supporter pack! Plz copy my post in comments,quote, put +1, if you agree with me!
Chris you are the best! Good luck!
PS. skill name "Chaos Disintegrate", Or "Chaos Ray", "Void Ray"

IMAGE:

FOR THE GLORY!
Last edited by CEMEHbl4 on Nov 15, 2015, 3:49:55 PM
I think Talismans should be in a new slot...
Looks fantastic, and finally the way HC/SC in arpg's are supposed to be: With HC, death (in poe's case, banishment to scrubland) is king - that's all we need beyond the challenge offered in the normal/sc league.

I predict a huge surge in players this time round, and it'll be the proper HC/SC structuring as the reason, have no doubt.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I must have missed it, but how long is this league?
skill tree reset...again...?
sorry if this makes me sound angry or whatever but I am leaving this game if my builds gets all run over and crushed AGAIN.
so freaking tired of their skill tree changes. from viewing the skill tree picture they are removed ALOT on that side.
lol goodbye.
"
skill tree reset...again...?
sorry if this makes me sound angry or whatever but I am leaving this game if my builds gets all run over and crushed AGAIN.
so freaking tired of their skill tree changes. from viewing the skill tree picture they are removed ALOT on that side.
lol goodbye.

bye then
Nothing here
y
Time to go cyclone + CoC + blade vortex. Everything is spinning. But will the characters feel dizzy :p ?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info