Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

More excited for this than I was for Act 4..
same old bullshit just a different day of the week...

do something for pvp [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Nov 14, 2015, 7:26:38 AM
holy sh** you guys hit it out of the park on this one. I'm only halfway done reading the post and I already cannot wait. And I still see I have to read about the chaos skills, support skills, uniques and possibly more!

Love what you guys have and are doing. Always keep bringing the player base back. Great work guys.
Very cool! I hope that all this then goes into the Standard and Hardcore Leagues!!!
How long will the Talisman league last?

Is the end date known?

Can we have the date from the start, please.
Some very interesting changes proposed in this one guys, looking forward to it.
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
This should be fun; bonus points for the new ethereal weapon gems completing the 'Archer' kit. You know, the one associated with.. Unlimited Blade Works.

"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Time for crossbow MTX for bows :D

Better idea: actual crossbows. Obviously, the have lower fire rates than bows of the same tier, but get in return increased damage as well as knockback and/or stun implicits.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
you gotta do something for pvp.stop this new league bullshits in every month.like make a big open pvp map..make clan wars etc..thats not so hard
A shame that talismans are amulets. I would've much preferred seeing a much weaker item in a new slot, similar to jewels, with perhaps one OP implicit.

That said, the expansion looks promising.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Looks promising.

One question though.

Essence Drain : "Recover 0.20% of Debuff Damage as Life"

May I ask if that means that only standard life builds may fully utilize this skill ? Eldritch Battery / ES / CI builds wont be able to utilize it to recover ES instead of life.

Not that currently leech would be useful anyways but it might at least cover mana costs.

Edit : I would expect that especially a Chaos resistant CI build should be able to fully utilize a Chaos skill ( according to the general mob rule : damage type = high resistance to damage type ) ...
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Nov 14, 2015, 6:16:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info