Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

Hi,

the announcment says:

"
We're also improving several game systems including: monster damage, leech, the passive skill tree, mana costs for melee skills, spell progression for high level casters, the power of low-level bows and the power of early minion skills.

Are there any information how they want to improve the current leech system?
Well,last time they improved it they cut it at 25% of what it was.
We could see 0.05 leech values on items with this patch if we are lucky and they improve it too much.
Nerf cyclone.

No cyclone crit would be great
"
Acer99 wrote:
"
"
Acer99 wrote:

I'd say incinerate will get nerfed because of this new gem. Sad but probably true

we dont know how Controlled destruction works but today i tested added chaos damage with my Incinerate and a 20/20 added chaos already is like a +25% more damage that cant be reflected and cant be resisted. So the new support gem isnt as good as it seems.

Havent done the math but the new support gem is a more multiplier, added chaos adds a flat amount with the quality giving it increased chaos damage. But the thing with the new support and incinerate is fire pen. The damage will be crazy and with max block, dodge and vaal grace you can pretty safely avoid reflect...

Tge Addec chaos does increase the tooltip by 25% that does qualifies it as a 25% more multiplier. It would actually add even a higer amound of more damage if you would have to use a lvl 20 instead of my lvl 21 gem.

The new support might provide +35% more damage or 45% more damage on lvl 20. OR it might be that 25% and the crit penalty decreases.

GGG trolled us a bit on this one it seems so insane on the first glance but it might not be as awesome as we think.
So you are not going to release a version of Chaos support that lets you alter physical damage to chaos. So are you releasing something that allows you to alter Phys to Poison.. I thought that was something you were doing this patch. The support gem Void Manipulation doesn't Convert Elemental into Chaos.. you just sacrifice 20% of what elemental damage you would be able to gain for a 20% chaos buff... assuming your skill already does chaos damage.

So.. currently you wont be able to convert something like Spectral Throw into a Chaos/Poison Damage skill. Is there any word on a Poison support as was mentioned in the "Improving Poison thread? that you could run with phys damage builds?
PoH:Inci+LMP+Faster casting+Controlled destruction+Empower+Fire pen + spell echo from staff and 2 auras elem weak+flam... and huge manacost
Last edited by availablex on Nov 15, 2015, 5:55:16 AM
Awesome! Should be good times. I hope the challenges will be attainable like the 1MFB league that just happened were.
I personally would have made contagion a support gem that spreads any poison damage (including chaos dots from viper strike). Withers base duration seems too short to be any useful when cast directly. Glad its not a curse, though - too many curse immune mobs ...

I sure hope viper strike gets an overhaul !

It still sounds pretty damn interesting, looking forward to it. :)
Waiting for the New Update, hoping for Damage Nerf to Monsters and Bosses that kills you even if your res-over-capped.

- New way for Trade

- Improve and Strengthen existing weak useless Skills to make them worth using.

- If above implemented New Builds and more Builds will exist.

- Boost Support Gems

- Drop rate of Exalted Orb higher to enable more crafting, as of now people dont use exalts to craft because its so rare drop.

- Make a new Orb called " Miracle Orb " that transforms a White item regardless its iLvl. to an random Unique Item, dropchance similar to exalted orb.

Let the Exiles Rule and the Enemies shall fear death ;)
AMAZING GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info