Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

It's not just the Keystone. You do realise the socket colours are entirely random as well, right? You don't get any choice in the matter.

From a strictly technical standpoint it could be build-enabling. However, the odds of getting the exact Keystone and the exact socket colours? That blows chunks. On top of that, if you ever want a different Support, better hope it still fits...
And then every Gem has to be corrupted to boot, which sucks.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 6, 2016, 12:26:52 PM
"
adghar wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

In a perfect storm it can be "good". Not even Ventor's is that random.

Really though? Assuming all keystones are equally weighted, you have a 1 out of 23 chance to get exactly what you want.

The problem isn't the keystone so much as getting your hands on a Skin of the Loyal with the colors you want (unlikely to be very numerous, and virtually impossible to get if you're netdecking a meta build) and THEN blessing it for a keystone that doesn't wreck your hard-won shirt.

Having to use corrupted gems isn't a big deal in comparison to that.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Commoble wrote:
(unlikely to be very numerous, and virtually impossible to get if you're netdecking a meta build) and THEN blessing it for a keystone that doesn't wreck your hard-won shirt.

Having to use corrupted gems isn't a big deal in comparison to that.

(emphasis mine)

aha, that's probably the issue. I like to think I build more flexibly, which means if I dropped a Skin, my first thought process would be "What kind of gem setup could I use from now on to take max advantage of this Skin?", not "But does it fit what I was already building?", as I suppose most players would.

BTW, I think you mean Divine - Bless only works on implicits :O

(Also can you even Divine a Skin of the Lords? The one posted earlier was Corrupted, and I'm not sure it works as a "variable stat" but rather a "type with multiple variants" a la Doryani's Invitation :o)

EDIT: Also, what would you guys consider the least build-able 6L socket colour combination? I'd like to try cracking that egg :)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Dec 6, 2016, 12:31:34 PM
Blue-only with Ancestral Bond. Enjoy.

(Blessing refers to the Breach Unique "upgrade" mechanic here)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 6, 2016, 12:32:41 PM
Great, I hate totem builds :S

Blasphemy - Enlighten - Vulnerability - Assassin's Mark - Enfeeble - Increased Area of Effect?

What do we need? Probably Windscream, Whispers of Doom, and we can go Occultist for the last +1 curse.

Essence-craft a 16% attack-speed Ancestral Warchief with Poison, Void Manipulation, and Concentrated Effect, and you're good to go!

Not sure if chaos damage nodes will distract too much from ES and reservation reduction nodes. Hmmm

Put a Searing Bond in a +1 Helmet (Geofri's?) for bonus points :O

EDIT: Just realized 2 of my curses aren't blue. Must revise...

-----------------

MOAR EDITs:

Let's try this.

Blasphemy - Enlighten - Vulnerability - Assassin's Mark - Enfeeble - Discipline

Windscream + Whispers of Doom + Assassin

Essence-craft 16% attack-speed Ancestral Warchief in a Snakebite; put in Poison, Void Manipulation, and... Less Duration, Added Chaos Damage, or Increased Critical Strikes, depending on what the calcs turn out to be with full build.

Hopefully, after ES nodes, chaos, crit, and reservation reduction, we'll have enough room to get curse effect too!

dis gon be goooood

MOAR EDITS:

Hmmm actually you can't Essence-craft a Snakebite. Maybe Voidheart?????

FINAL EDITS?:
d'ohoho Rime Gaze has built-in Conc Effect and decent ES to boot!! We can put our Ancestral Warchief there and add Increased Area of Effect for better crowd clearing! (I'd personally prefer Added Chaos Damage there).

FINALFINALEDITS:

So, to summarize.

Blasph-En-Vuln-AssM-Enfb-Disc

Snakebite

In Rime Gaze: AW - Void Manip - Added Chaos Damage - MPD??? Faster Attacks?? Less Duration??? Depends on how the rest of the build is built! Sky's the limit, boys.

FINALFINALFINALEDITS:

Oh right. If we pick Assassin, that would be Increased Critical Strikes. MPD/IAOE/FA/LD/RDecay would all work for an Occultist, though.

LASTEDITOFTHEDAY?

On second thought, Windscream might cut into the ES too much, especially if we want Snakebite. Better get a strong rare there and use Doedre's Damning instead. Fingers crossed that a well rolled Crystal Belt can cover some of the lost ES from chest.

Alternatively you could go Hybrid Life/ES as an Assassin, although recovery becomes a big big problem. Blade Flurry and ES gain on Hit jewels? Shrugs.

EDITOPIA: Any other socket colour / keystone combos?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Dec 6, 2016, 1:10:49 PM
Pretty sure some of the Breach Uniques say "upgrade" wheras some say "transform," so the argument on the "upgrades" not being "upgrades" is kind of moot?

I wonder what the last one is..

Since all Breach Uniques are found, it can't be a Recipe involving them..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
If it is possible to Datamine PoE... how on earth do we still unknown Vendor Recipies? ;D and wtf is the last Unique? D:
Next question adghar, why would that build ever want to use Skin of the Lords? Slap Disc wherever, put on a Heretic's Veil. Be stronger. Better off without that thing.

4B2R Avatar of Fire
"
Yogoff wrote:
If it is possible to Datamine PoE... how on earth do we still unknown Vendor Recipies? ;D and wtf is the last Unique? D:

It's only possible to datamine certain things. GGG actively prevent it from happening to a fairly large extent these days.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thank you so much for reviving this mate. Keep up the good work!
IGN: Blulkmagic
New Race Idea : First one to kill piety wins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info