Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

easily half of the uniques are wrong atm. Headhunter perandus exclusive? The Retch as race-exclusive reward? etc etc
from a quick look, it seems that some stuff is shifted wrong, as example: the shiversting actually shown as a wand belongs to the 'alternate art' 2h swords' group. Maybe this somehow also shifts other items, placed below it "down" too..?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
from a quick look, it seems that some stuff is shifted wrong, as example: the shiversting actually shown as a wand belongs to the 'alternate art' 2h swords' group. Maybe this somehow also shifts other items, placed below it "down" too..?

Seems to be it, the "shift" apparently starts with the amulets, it's really weird.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
So can anyone actually using Presence of Chayula give an idea of the ES boost it provides?

"
Regulator wrote:

For those interested (excuse me if its already mentioned here, i didnt see it and its kinda old news but i only recently checked again for an answer), Mark confirmed that es modifiers apply to the converted amount.

From Reddit
Mark_GGG
it's affected both by modifiers to life and modifiers to ES.

My initial estimation while right, not quite accurate. This item's power level is on par with skyforth's and im surprised the price on BSC is only 5ex (and probably will drop due to the seer amount of player starting farming breachbosses). On BHC its actually 15ex. Probably has to do with glass cannon kids and crit master baiters dominating sc. This amulet serves as an extra piece of huge es gear plus offering stun immunity and huge chaos res - talking about an ez 300-400flat ES bonus (which is then multiplied by your skill tree boni). I would take it one step further and claim its way better than skyforths for supports and non-LL hybrid builds, and offers way better stats for those interested in a more stout LL character (usually HC leagues). The seer amount of ES it provides it also allows the usage of some other unique in a slot you wouldnt normally wear as an hybrid character offering utility or damage or defences : most notably all the warband boots, voidwalker, death's door, red trail, atziri's step, dark ray vector's/bloodance etc. bringing the power level of possible combinations even higher that what skyforths offer in general.

Im re-blown away by the possibilities.

EDIT : and i only mentioned boots, with this you could forfeit a rare shield or the helmet or the gloves, or even the chest (if not LL) and use a unique one for extra power or colour to your build.

A character at lvl 90 has - from life per lvl alone - 1100 hp. 20% of that is 220 flat es. Thats then is multiplied by every ES modifier on your skill tree. If lets say you have 220% increased ES from the tree then from the amulet alone you get : 704 ES

Now if you are either hybrid or low life build your actual health will be at least at 1500 for low life and at least 3k for a normal hybrid. In LL's case you get at least : 300 FLAT ES (again modified by your es on your tree) and in hybrid's : 600 FLAT ES. In both cases wearing the amulet can free up the shield slot, the need to get stun immunity, the need to get chaos resist and also the base item is very good for those builds that usually need more than 1 stat from their gear.

As i said before it wont compete for pure damage when compared to a skyforth (cause skyforth is essentianlly an extra gem/link for every active skill plus all the other goodies) but utility wise this amulet is far superior especially in HC environment.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Valyrium is in amulets too (the first one) and Winterheart is current drop, not Anarchy item.

EDIT: Ok, I found more bad placed items, sometimes happens when you edit with a lot of items, I remember that in old forum shops =D
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on Jan 24, 2017, 5:02:20 PM
The issue with misplaced items should be fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion. Working on adding all the new items today.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
The issue with misplaced items should be fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion. Working on adding all the new items today.

Awesome, I love bugfixes!
I'm currently thinking pretty hard about a build around sire of shards, but pretty much everything has already been made... damn, I need to think harder.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Okay so no one has figured out how to get Angler's Plait yet...fine...

Collation

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:

And who's going to care, really.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

And who's going to care, really.

I care, and have been trying a few things. With no further clues than the initial screenshot, it has been pretty slow going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info