Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

Yeah the transformed items aren't like faited ones, they won't just get another mod, they might be considerably different.

But pair that Chest with "Kaoms Shield" (the 1k ES shield that has no sockets) and you will end up with really nice ES.
"
Emphasy wrote:
But pair that Chest with "Kaoms Shield" (the 1k ES shield that has no sockets) and you will end up with really nice ES.

you do realise it was a joke right please tell me you figured that out by now
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

you do realise it was a joke right please tell me you figured that out by now

Kaom's Shield? Joke? I think I missed something..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

Really psyched to see the upgraded version of this!

Oh baby, i thought the base-line armor was pretty strong as is....

It can be upgraded? God, i need one!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

Really psyched to see the upgraded version of this!

Oh baby, i thought the base-line armor was pretty strong as is....

It can be upgraded? God, i need one!

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm most excited about this one as well, since I use AA on ALL of my builds.. I'm planning on using this in Breach; hope it gets even better! :)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
The "Hand of Wisdom and Motion" seems pretty damn amazing... that thing with static electricity, emperor's wit, emperor's cunning, emperor's mastery, perandus signet and a black sun crest... that would give some pretty damn amazing lightning DPS...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
The "Hand of Wisdom and Motion" seems pretty damn amazing... that thing with static electricity, emperor's wit, emperor's cunning, emperor's mastery, perandus signet and a black sun crest... that would give some pretty damn amazing lightning DPS...

You can get 150-450 quite easily. (1500int)

I usually have around 1650 on my whispering ice builds, however that means you need to skip static electricity because it would imply you invest into dexterity which you won't want in this case.

Static also only gives + max light dps so scaling the intel pure would be more beneficial.

Could make a fun raider out of it with her newly buffed ascendancy imo.
Not sure if the placement is ok though would have to make a tree to be sure.

Its sort of funny, but there isn't really a claw ascendancy for shadow. Yeah assasin, but going crit imply's going daggers because of the complementary nodes and "physical deeps" theme.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : 664 intelligence from the passive tree is possible with ranger start. Funnily enough, all the claw nodes are a waste to pick up on these builds, since they only give attack speed and an extremely inefficient crit%.
Last edited by Boem on Dec 3, 2016, 9:52:13 PM
I think from the ranger start both "Forces of nature" and "Arcing blows" are more or less mandatory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 14% penetration are usually worth giving up on a little bit more flat damage...
"
FCK42 wrote:
I think from the ranger start both "Forces of nature" and "Arcing blows" are more or less mandatory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 14% penetration are usually worth giving up on a little bit more flat damage...

I took both on my projected tree for this build.

You end up with 120 dex or so and 664 int, which is acceptable.

It's a shame the claws don't give %int though :-)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : if you want i can send it to you tomorrow, but its pretty generic though :)
Last edited by Boem on Dec 3, 2016, 10:05:10 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:

I took both on my projected tree for this build.

You end up with 120 dex or so and 664 int, which is acceptable.

It's a shame the claws don't give %int though :-)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : if you want i can send it to you tomorrow, but its pretty generic though :)
...they DO give % int xD right under % dex lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info