Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

"
The_x_ile wrote:
also this:

you could make screen of Physical damage also :P
yet another : channeling helm

my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Strictly better, assuming it happens to have the right sockets, which you have no influence over. Tab is still far more convenient to use.
I'd say it's mostly really interesting for ES builds; 100% Increased Defences is a fairly decent way to compensate for a zero-ES body. Life builds don't benefit as much, relatively.

Except that it can be corrupted to give +TWO to Gems.. :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Strictly better, assuming it happens to have the right sockets, which you have no influence over. Tab is still far more convenient to use.
I'd say it's mostly really interesting for ES builds; 100% Increased Defences is a fairly decent way to compensate for a zero-ES body. Life builds don't benefit as much, relatively.

Only spell casters need + levels.

What does 100% inc ES translate to vs a raw ES armor? like 650?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

I'd say it's comparable to about 300 es chest
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
Vipermagi wrote:

"
kaarelo wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

I'd say it's comparable to about 300 es chest

There is one thing you all are missing:
"This items can be upgraded with a Blessing of Chayula"
"
Tirinir wrote:
There is one thing you all are missing:
"This items can be upgraded with a Blessing of Chayula"

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Is that a strictly better Tabula [that can be UPGRADED?] I can't believe that that's not photoshop, honestly..

You guys gotta realize, that's a +1 ~300 ES Chest with potential OFF-COLOURS for an ES Build (that usually struggles to get them.)
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 3, 2016, 3:12:08 PM
Also if you are ES with a Shield this might be worth even more.

Assuming you have a 700 ES Chest and with that a Total of 2.500 Base ES and 200% Increased ES. This means you end up with 7.500 ES and a multiplier from CI. With this chest you will have 1.800 Base ES and 300% Increased meaning you end up with 7.200 ES. So it is a lot more than just a 300 ES Chest.

The chest gets better the more ES your other gear has and the less ES you have skilled. I'm not sure about the sockets though. It can get off colors but the chance to get the right ones might not be that much higher than what you can expect from rolling it. I expect dropped items to roll completly random without any bias so getting a pure red or something odd like that is still hard.

And yes corrupting for +2 is a possibility and even if it doesn't work getting a white socket might be good too (although I'm unsure if this counts as modification).
Last edited by Emphasy on Dec 3, 2016, 3:22:18 PM
"
Emphasy wrote:
Also if you are ES with a Shield this might be worth even more.

And yes corrupting for +2 is a possibility and even if it doesn't work getting a white socket might be good too (although I'm unsure if this counts as modification).

That´s fine, feels like alot of people always forget to bring the right flasks when it comes to that mod. Maybe doubling the granites isn´t meta right now ?

I personally would wait with corrupting it, atleast till the upgraded version is known.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Notice though, that the item doesn't say "can be upgraded with ____" but "can be transformed with _____;" possibly a relevant distinction?

I'd assume it doesn't upgrade to something op, but change to something similar but different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info