Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

"
viperesque wrote:
Right, we're all set up for 2.5! And this is going to be the most bountiful unique season in a long time, so let's hope it's good! As always, I'll be trying to collect every new sighting and update the OP but please post anything you see here to help me out.
I'm really excited for all these new uniques :D after 3 months with almost no new uniques, breach league is something I REALLY look forward to :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Three new uniques off twitter, if anyone missed them:

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Three new uniques off twitter, if anyone missed them:

snip

That 16 to 35 chaos damage from Malachai's vision can apply to both attacks and spells since it is not specific? Other than that, that is decent helm.

As for The Surrender shield, it is really good. Might be even better than Lioneye's Remorse in the sense it has no MS penalty tagged already on top of what shields gives.

Light of Lunaris is very insane for low level and even up to almost maps. Glad it does not have high ES.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
That 16 to 35 chaos damage from Malachai's vision can apply to both attacks and spells since it is not specific? Other than that, that is decent helm.

Yup. Quite a useful mod. And the mana regen could enable a lot of stuff if you can be bothered to corrupt all your gear.

"
As for The Surrender shield, it is really good. Might be even better than Lioneye's Remorse in the sense it has no MS penalty tagged already on top of what shields gives.

Definitely better than Remorse. I'm super psyched for something to replace it honestly, always disliked Remorse.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
So does The Surrender shield grant minions the level 30 Reckoning skill if you have Necromantic Aegis?
Hmmm... surrender almost looks like an Aegis Auror for life based builds! And if it works like other items that grant skills, then we can support reckoning with 3 gems. Not that it will be THAT useful, but it's something.
I like it indeed, u can link vengeance riposte and life gain on hit and gain some good life on each counterattack, is quite usefull and far better than remorse.
There's a new shield, called "Lycosidae". Low level, rawhide tower shield is the base item. Don't have one yet, just wanted to tell you guys!
"
FCK42 wrote:
There's a new shield, called "Lycosidae". Low level, rawhide tower shield is the base item. Don't have one yet, just wanted to tell you guys!

Last edited by BugsyLLJK on Dec 2, 2016, 5:25:57 PM

Granted skill: http://i.imgur.com/iUZ1F1R.png

Video: http://webmshare.com/play/9nrOv

Observations:

Logged on a character that should have no other damage modifiers and the base seems to be 50-75 fire damage and 100% damage effectiveness.

Can be supported like the other skills granted by items.

Spell damage works.

It seems like it only triggers when you complete a step so if you turn too fast and cancel the animation it won't trigger.

Area of effect works, it has a pretty small base aoe.

Duration doesn't apply.

Faster casting shows as a link but probably doesn't do anything as the buff is never cast by you, Spell Echo doesn't apply.

Penetration gem seems to apply.

Curse on hit works normally, on hit/step.

Projectile and attack modifiers don't apply.

Empower doesn't apply, presumably because it's not a 'skill gem'.
if you're blind, it's harder for you to hit yourself -Mark_GGG
Last edited by kujalla on Dec 3, 2016, 6:43:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info