EZCo's Vacuum Flame Totem Build W/ Video

Hello this guide is a work in Progress for it is my first ever build guide. Feel free to help improve it or ask questions!

What I am about to show off is my super fun and safe vacuum totem build! This build is focused on pulling monsters towards the totems and away from you and the party while putting out some darn good Dps!

Above is the tooltip with flame golem and herald of thunder lvl 20 and ice level 21^^^^

In this picture I am fighting Voll and you can see the area radius sire of shards gives my flame totems which shoot in a circle...The totems are playing Tug of War with Voll as you can see my totem life bars on either side of Voll =p

The above photo is a Dry Peninsula Map which are my favorite cause his other allies cannot die get sucked into my totems tug of war!!!

Atziri Capable!

~~~~~~~My Gear~~~~~~~
My gear is focused on armor and life
Gear

Jewels

The Spire of Stone is an important jewel to prevent Totems from being stunned as well as providing 21% increased life socket-ed into the area with the most strength, I was lucky enough to get one with immune to silence so i can always cast my totems. The Gale Song jewel is an amazing dps upgrade, and the honour silver jewel could be improved but i need the dex to wear my gear/gems

OffensiveStats

DefensiveStats

~~~~~~~Skill Tree~~~~~~~

BANDITS-Kill All Every Difficulty!

lvl100
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAQQHBLMGDgn2C2EMXw48EFgQzBEtFHEZLho4HKcc3B8CJy8n7SoTKo0rtiycLKcyNDLRNsU22DpYOtg8LUPIRKFFR0WdRtdJG0rETq5PBFNSU6VVxlcNWOVZ81orW6BeXV8qY_1mVGaeaGVo8nGFcg90VXaseGl65nsgfA58g4IHgpuDX4PMg9uD84V7h2WPGpBVmjua4KIAo_KnVaeUrJitja4Sr2yvt7E2sUK3PsBmwxPE9sauz37R_dIh1HzVpti92WHZfNq54XPr7uw47FXtPPAf8WzyQfJF85v2rviT_gr-hw==

Level 100 should look something like this building up more life/life regn/arm

~~~~~~~Gem set ups~~~~~~~
Sire of Shards 5Link- Flame totem, faster casting, faster projectiles, Fire Penetration , and knock back to pull mobs into them

Sire of Shards 6Link- Flame totem, faster casting, faster projectiles, Added Light/chaos Dmg, Empower/Fire Penetration, and knock back to pull mobs into them

Helm Auras- Clarity around level 14+ (To help place totems down), Herald of Thunder, Herald of ice, enlighten level 2 is fine

Body Armour 6Link- Searing Bond, Flame Golem, Minion Life, Minion Res, Inc Burn Dmg, Rapid Decay

Gloves 4Link- Curse (Flammability, Reduced mana, inc duration, and inc AOE)

Boots 4Link- CWDT, Molten shell, Inc duration, and vaal summon skeletons for boss fights

-------Video Gameplay-------
Last edited by Ezcompany on May 23, 2016, 2:25:19 PM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2016, 1:54:21 PM
+1 vouch this is a pretty ridiculously safe build to farm with and if you take the knockback nodes you can even put in IIR and IIQ since low damage won't matter much if the monsters are all being pulled between your two totems. They'll stay there until they die. Just watch out for bosses that are knockback immune.
Updated my Dps photo
Updated my gear
Added another photo Dry Pen Map to show the Vacuum

Thanks for the comment!
Hello I recently reinstalled POE after a long break and I was playing a dual flame totem build before I stopped, my build was way more squishy than yours and my flame totem were around 38k+ each (buffed).
As many patch happened during my break (nerf/buff) and I have a free respec , I'd like to play dual totem again so I have a question.

As I'm not familiar with the game anymore I'd like to know if your build is capable to solo atziri/uber or if it's a build mainly focused on fast map farming ?

Thank you

ps : sorry for bad english it's not my main language
IGN : InfaM
Hi thank you for your interest in my build...I just ran non-uber atziri and yes it got the job done!

I dont run atziri much so I died on the double vaal oversoul phase once, the 2nd phase (three bosses) my totems actually sucked them in and it was a breeze, and then i died twice on the atziri part because im a noob and got flame blasted.

As for Uber-Atziri im un certain due to the lack of dps, but if your skilled at running atziri maybe...

1 more comment was my totems make sure no monsters make it to atziri during the fight!

ign: aryatheshewolf if you want to add me

Updated Picture of my build completing non-uber atziri
Last edited by Ezcompany on Nov 15, 2015, 3:55:04 AM
Bandits? Also what jewels?
IGN: Aristona
Last edited by aristona37 on Nov 15, 2015, 10:31:47 AM
Thanks for your interest in the build aristona37

Updated Bandits rewards(Kill all each act) and jewels to the original post!
Last edited by Ezcompany on Nov 15, 2015, 2:43:14 PM
Why no Oak and Rain of Splinters?

I really like your build so far. Level 54 currently and clearing like a mad man.
IGN: Aristona
I assume you mean help oak for 40+ max life? You can do this but personally i'd rather have a skill point.

Rain of splinters with sire of shards seems a bit to much and seeing that flames do not shotgun it really only lowers your dps, remember sire of shards adds 4 additional flames at no dmg reduction.
Last edited by Ezcompany on Nov 15, 2015, 8:18:40 PM
Thank you for this fun and enjoyable build. i sold my pledge of hands to play this build :) and all worth it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info