EZCo's Vacuum Flame Totem Build W/ Video

"
cgheezey wrote:
i'm looking forward to trying this build out in the new league. gonna be my first character in about a year. normally i like to try to come up with my own builds, but after this much time and (presumably) so many changes, i think i'm gonna stick with something that's mostly put together already. thanks!

Thanks a lot!

The skill tree will be updated when 2.1 hits...also ive seen the tree and it appears nothing has changed
Skill tree updated for 2.1
Last edited by Ezcompany on Dec 20, 2015, 4:23:47 PM
One of the best builds i played so far :)
So, are you planning on adding a Searing Bond setup to this? Considering how expensive shit you already got it probably won't add that much, but it's a nice 10-20k boost in damage with SB-inc.burn-rap.decay-empower. Works wonders on my build, considering I don't even have a single 6l on it nor any other high-cost items.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
So, are you planning on adding a Searing Bond setup to this? Considering how expensive shit you already got it probably won't add that much, but it's a nice 10-20k boost in damage with SB-inc.burn-rap.decay-empower. Works wonders on my build, considering I don't even have a single 6l on it nor any other high-cost items.

It's very likely with a spare 6link body i could drop my flame golem and add in searing bond...my question is whats a good 5l / 6l searing bond
"
Ezcompany wrote:
"

It's very likely with a spare 6link body i could drop my flame golem and add in searing bond...my question is whats a good 5l / 6l searing bond

Searing Bond / Increased Burning Damage / Rapid Decay is all you really need in terms of damage. I'd stick a Minion & Totem Ele.Res / Minion Life and Flame Golem in that 6-link chest so you could have both a tanky SB totem AND keep your golem at the same time. As mynameisonlyforthegods suggested an SB totem thrown into the mix provides simply so much extra damage that it'd be a sin to just ignore it.
I need a video.
"
crashbashl wrote:
I need a video.

I added a video of a bazzar map
Currently 86 in HC Talisman with this build (with a few modifications).
So it's def. HC viable. Have never been in any danger whatsoever.

My gear:

and my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswYOCfYLYQxfEMwUIBZvGS4aOBo-HKcc3B8CJKonLyftKS4qEyqNK7Yy0TbFNtg26TpYOtg8LUPIRKFFR0WdRtdJG06uTwRTUlOlVcZXDVjlWfNaK1ugXypfP2P9ZlRmnmhlaPJxhXIPdqx65nwOfLiCB4Kbg1-DzIPbg_OFe4xGjxqQVZo7muCiAKPypwinVayYrY2uEq9ssUK3PsBmxPbGrs9-0iHUfNWm2CTYvdlh2XzaueFz42rr5Ovu7DjsVe087w7wH_Fs8azyQfOb-JP60v4K

*Three Dragons adds a lot of dakka, shocking everything all the time. I think it's BiS.
Last edited by eb0nbane on Jan 17, 2016, 8:23:04 PM
hey i was looking into starting a dual totem build and i seen you on youtube. but i was just wondering how you have 3 totems out at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info