EZCo's Vacuum Flame Totem Build W/ Video

2 flame totems and searing bond (which doesnt count as a totem out)
"
eb0nbane wrote:
Currently 86 in HC Talisman with this build (with a few modifications).
So it's def. HC viable. Have never been in any danger whatsoever.

My gear:

and my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswYOCfYLYQxfEMwUIBZvGS4aOBo-HKcc3B8CJKonLyftKS4qEyqNK7Yy0TbFNtg26TpYOtg8LUPIRKFFR0WdRtdJG06uTwRTUlOlVcZXDVjlWfNaK1ugXypfP2P9ZlRmnmhlaPJxhXIPdqx65nwOfLiCB4Kbg1-DzIPbg_OFe4xGjxqQVZo7muCiAKPypwinVayYrY2uEq9ssUK3PsBmxPbGrs9-0iHUfNWm2CTYvdlh2XzaueFz42rr5Ovu7DjsVe087w7wH_Fs8azyQfOb-JP60v4K

*Three Dragons adds a lot of dakka, shocking everything all the time. I think it's BiS.

Thanks for your support and good to hear from a hardcore player
By running some test found out that Anger is more preferable than the two heralds (and even more so if using the Three Dragons helmet since it gives more shock duration) as it benefits the most from a Fire Penetration gem (and its quality) and from all the +%fire dmg from the tree. Also by going Anger you release a slot to be used for some other utility/dps gem. In my case I went for a vaal haste.

Also noting that with NO +regen from gear and still missing the Shaper keystone, I still have 0 issues with mana on a 5-link, even with a L19 Clarity. Which makes the Enlighten gem obsolete. We'll see if a single 50ish% mana regen roll on a ring will maintain stability when I 6-link the staff.

PS1. Jewels with a +knockback affix greatly benefit the build, adding increased CC capability with more frequent pulls.

PS2. Gameplay notice. Since your searing bond now does not take over your other totems (ie. if you have 2 FT down and an SB, casting another SB won't cancel the FTs but the previous SB), you can use that to your advantage by recasting the SB every 4 seconds for 100% global crit. chance. Preferable than recasting the FTs themselves as that would make you lose more DPS.

Currently 88 at HCT, 5250hp , 7300 armour (14.6k with Rumi's, 71% phys. reduction with Rumi's and 3 Endurance charges), 10.3K per totem on a 5-link.
Last edited by eb0nbane on Jan 21, 2016, 6:03:55 PM
EDIT: Nvm old post
Hey, any plans to update this for 2.2 (Ascendancy)?
in the process of updating for prophecy
*Waits patiently for update*

In the meanwhile, I will level my other toons as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info