EZCo's Vacuum Flame Totem Build W/ Video

It is super fun to play enjoy thanks for the comment!
Damn... I was hoping no one'd post this build until I'd hit my first 100 :( Here's to hoping GGG won't be taking it down in the next patch now that it's out in the public.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
The players must know flame totems are still very good and this build is different on so many levels!
Nice build, could you please post a screen shot of your Offensive stat tab for the flame totem? I am theory crafting this on my side and am trying to figure out what I am missing. Thanks.
Hey yeah ill post the offensive stats soon!
I am playing something similar. This looks like a very strong build.

Some questions for you.

1) Why don't you take totemic zeal?
2) Is duo cursing overkill?
3) Have you consider going EB ZO and reserve all your mana? 6 link golem seems like a waste. but it is just 1st world problem.
1) Do not waste your points going for it i had it at one point in time but points can be used elsewhere
2) Its not overkill but dex is hard to come by so a plus 1 ammy is a no go...if you can manage do it
3) Never consider it, not crazy about ES

Offensive Stats Added to main page as requested
Last edited by Ezcompany on Dec 1, 2015, 1:39:16 PM
there is no reason to kill all bandits if you are wasting 4 points to get constitution node.
get +40 life and save 4 points.
shaper not needed. save 6 points total.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjyr2zwHwthogDGrgSz4XPE9jwtEMwMX8Bmmjsn7YNfK7b-hxynRUeCmwYOGS6MRnsgU6Uy0ew41HzZYfiT6-462IV7CfatjVcNfIOa4CcvZlTPftIh85vxrKeUES1FnZBVlG92rPJBaGUpLl5dLJxTUho4cg-CB3y40f0QWHGFZp7ZfBo-h2V65ljlFHFfP6-3Y_3DEyoTDjz2SBQgMjRG11orLKeMz-8OHwLauaPySsR4aQQHNsWxQvaug9uD81XGTq5EoTpYsTauEqyYdFXxbF8qNthJGyqN7FU=
good point this is the kind of stuff I was intrested in...tree refinement

I will update tree when the new patch hits! For now thank you for your input
i'm looking forward to trying this build out in the new league. gonna be my first character in about a year. normally i like to try to come up with my own builds, but after this much time and (presumably) so many changes, i think i'm gonna stick with something that's mostly put together already. thanks!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info