Important Announcements Soon

GGG.. Always doing some crazy shit!! Keep going and you keep getting my mulah lol.. Best thing since SLICED BREAD.. and D2 ofcourse.. LEGGGGGO HYPE TRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
can you do something that will make zombie builds stronger? i have an charecter level 75 almost got all i want/need and still im really weak and im dying all the time even with all the buffs from items and passive skill tree and some aruas to zombies they are STILL really weak
Why did you ban KaiSong?

Please...make it possible for us to do something with all the collected old skill gems. They must be able to be used for something so we can clean up our stash and ....
Oh, I just realised that it's the perfect way to force us to buy more stash space from PoE...meh, silly me.:)

How about crosbow and char customization?
ASDADASDASDIQHEY81T712EFVJXBZMCB;CASLDKJASLDASDWOQI1278O1P
CANT WAIT DAMNIT
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Yeah, nice =D
Nice GGG!

Waiting for the news :3
Sad to see that new Content is coming without fixing the existing one.

I Hoped for a Trade-System and Fixes to existing Bugs/FPS Drops/Lagger-Skills

I see more Bugs coming and that will bring more quitters...

Gonna wait and Test the new Content anyways, if its good i will stay if not im gonna quit and wait for the real fix/release again.
I hope the "important news" it's Brazil new server I haven't played in months because the lag just takes the fun q_q

SoftLayer new sao paulo server gives me hope!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info