Important Announcements Soon

"
Narruc wrote:
haven't bother to fix the death xp lost which is a issue .

just like dark age of camelot , they didnt want to fix the class balance issue so everyone left.

and i left poe cause of the death xp lost .

tired of dieing every sec just to die again sad

Their is no point to play without a death penality, it would be awfull, lot of ppl will quit if you remove it, because lot of ppl dont want play hc but dont want play something where you can go full retarded and chain die with no penality aswell...

Most of new game are easy as fuck with no penality when you die, you have the choice their is ton of game like that, why ask to one of the really few game which is not like that to change its dumb...

you just have to acept this game is not for you, if you die every sec its really not for you .

and btw Daoc was awsome for lot of ppl its the best mmo ever make.
Last edited by keta on Nov 6, 2015, 7:38:38 AM
Let's hope they have fixed the pure caster classed downperformance nonsense.
I really hate how they damage the caster classed in 2.0 !
I hope they rebalance low life attack builds. Sure it was stupidly strong in the past, but it really got shit all over to the point where it is not worth it at all. Low life in general feels underwhelming.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
Hodari wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when you used to finish the difficulty at Dominus? Ah the gold ol days...

I remember when it was Vaal...

I remember the time of just clicking the seal to open that door ;) Feels like ages ago but it's maybe only 3 years ago. PoE has come a long way !
Great work , guys !
"
Kryzle wrote:
Please allow pvp only characters to enter sarn arena... Can't be that hard and we've been waiting for that for a long long time.

They could at the very least change the text on dailies to "you cannot do this quest with a pvp only character".

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
oh baby
Oblivious
Meh, new content. I would seriously prefer if the existing content was properly debugged first (lag spikes, FPS drops, disconnects, broken endgame for casuals / single players due to no maps, CoC discharge still ruining partes, ...).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Sounds like more recycled junk to me. Wake me up when you fix the non existent trade system/ endgame and add NEW content.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Guessing,

You have to charge up the talismans by doing tasks. Once it's charged, it can be applied to something.

Talisman's prefix would be its requirement to be charged
Talisman's suffix would be its effects

For example: Conducting Talisman of the Horde
0/500

Kill 500 shocked enemies to fully charge the talisman
Once it's fully charged, it can be applied to a map to increase its pack size by 10%

Nemesis Talisman of the Hoarder
0/75

Kill 75 rare enemies to fully charge the talisman
Once it's fully charged, it be applied to an item to add some IIQ to it

The effects could last x minutes when applied to items, like a buff. Or after killing x enemies. Or for the next x areas.

The talismans would need to be in your inventory to be charged. Having multiple talismans would work. But say you kill a rare, shocked enemy, only 1 charge would be applied to either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info