Important Announcements Soon

2.1.0 better feature the revamped trading system!
Please release Path of Exile in CIS countries for Steam!
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when you used to finish the difficulty at Dominus? Ah the gold ol days...

I remember when it was Vaal...

I remember the time of just clicking the seal to open that door ;) Feels like ages ago but it's maybe only 3 years ago. PoE has come a long way !

Good idea for real Flashback events or "Nostalgia" leages. Do GGG have backup for 0.X.X versions?
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when you used to finish the difficulty at Dominus? Ah the gold ol days...

I remember when it was Vaal...

I remember the time of just clicking the seal to open that door ;) Feels like ages ago but it's maybe only 3 years ago. PoE has come a long way !

I remember when all there was to do was just kill MerVeil over and over in Act 1 and going through four difficulties lol.
Clues? What clues? I don't hang around on the forums enough to even remotely understand what that meant. Oh well. New content will always be welcome though of course.
Please - NO MORE flying turkeys, chickens with bows and rivers of shiite ... I know you folks can do MUCH, MUCH better!
nvm
Last edited by Koksii on Nov 7, 2015, 9:42:55 PM
Hey I was wondering if you GGG, could give me a little input on something. Ever since Soulthirst was released I have been experiencing heavy latency issues. Like well over 1000. I lost my hardcore Darkshrines to this. Just curious on if anything is being done. The game is unplayable and upsetting.
Sounds interesting, good we can plan ahead somewhat ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I am really waiting for the rebalancing the classes.

It's completely mess with the order of empowerment the classes.

No one can convince me that caster should be inflicting less damage than a physical dpser.

Caster damage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ranger damage >>>>>>>> Rogue damage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Physical close range damage.

Currently it's like everyone is equal the rest on the damage ( which is kinda retarded ), bud the casters are been smashed to pieces on the bosses, which the rest is just passing them..

FIX THE CASTERS !

FIX THE ICE SPEAR !
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info