Important Announcements Soon

can't wait!
just this alone is........HYPE !!!
Darkshrine event will end on Monday, don't do this pleaserino.

Well, I can take vacation from Friday 11!

Hype as fucking always GGG
Nice!
Please tell me that the labyrinth will be end-game alternative to map system. :)
YEAH new extension happy :D
HYYYYPED great work GGG!!

"
Epicyon wrote:
In all honesty - If it is not the new trade system, I don't care a bit.
I don't care about new skills, I don't care about races, I don't care about microtransactions... All this game needs, is a trade system.

And I don't care about the trade system but exactly about the other things ;-)

GGG, I would love to play some expansion where we would go back in time to see The Purity Rebellion for example battle between Voll, Kaom, Hyrri, Victario, againts Lioneye and to be able to join sides or something like that.
"
Narruc wrote:
haven't bother to fix the death xp lost which is a issue .

just like dark age of camelot , they didnt want to fix the class balance issue so everyone left.

and i left poe cause of the death xp lost .

tired of dieing every sec just to die again sad

Funniest thing I've read all year ! Comparing your inability to stay alive with one of the most succesfull early MMO's, yes makes sense !
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Narruc wrote:

just like dark age of camelot , they didnt want to fix the class balance issue so everyone left.

Funniest thing I've read all year ! Comparing your inability to stay alive with one of the most succesfull early MMO's, yes makes sense !

Well, poe is for sure action rpg, hack'n'slash but for Kuduku sake NO MMO!!! mmo is wow, or wildstar or star wars.... please, dont.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Hellus666 on Nov 6, 2015, 7:18:55 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Narruc wrote:

+1
my reaction at the time, but I didn't want to derail the thread (maybe he should play hc and see how he feels about the 'xp' penalty there lol).

On another note if I had to bet on it they're probably looking towards starting friday 11th, but we'll see!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info