The Flashback Prize Winners Have Been Drawn!

"
Chameleon wrote:
"
The only thing left was the level 85 one, which I think it was the hardest.
I had no maps experience before and managed them poorly. This is why I got stuck in T2-T4 maps at level 82 lol.

Well, congratulations to the winners :D

I hate Mapping more than I can express. I died in virtually every T1 Map I did, so I ended up getting to lv85 in Dried Lake.

Unless you was repeatedly summoning beyond bosses in T1 maps that's horrible or your build sucked.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
I would really like if there was some(It doesn't have to be a big difference) between those who completes the challenges in hardcore and those who do it in softcore in the future(like there has been in the past)
Last edited by Tomtah on Nov 5, 2015, 3:38:21 AM
"
Unless you was repeatedly summoning beyond bosses in T1 maps that's horrible or your build sucked.

I had a very similar problem, low level maps went ok, but not fast enough, or reliably safe enough to get anywhere with them. Not because the build was crap, but because after level 50 I didn't find anything suitable for the char anymore, nor the currency to go shopping (seriously, a whole month without a single ex dropping???)...
Yes, I made the last level running circles through Dried Lake for hours XD

Dat mirror tho.
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
Is the PM instant if we won something ? I don't want to get my hopes up (can't afford to pay for the game) so i'm rolling with 4 stash tabs for 2 years now. Don't want to get my dreams crushed hehe.
This semi-transparent way to go about things is your defining trait ggg.

You had 2 spoilers for standard and hardcore top 20, but can't be bothered to set up two more for the bundle winners. And then when people will start calling you out for shady things you'll just close your eyes and nod till the heat passes. Just like you did before.
I wish they had different designs/colors instead of the black shirt with the logo on it. AH well, it's still pretty cool. I have 3 of them. :) And yes it does take a long time to receive...up to 2 months usually.
"
Is the PM instant if we won something ? I don't want to get my hopes up (can't afford to pay for the game) so i'm rolling with 4 stash tabs for 2 years now. Don't want to get my dreams crushed hehe.

honestly, you can't buy the cheapest Paysafecard on almost every corner in each town and village on this planet and get yourself a few extra stash tabs? it's okay if you don't want to, but its hard to believe that you can't...
Never Lucky
gz =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info