The Flashback Prize Winners Have Been Drawn!

Congrats to the winners.

I'm astonished that only 22% get the full armour set at the end. Challenges have never been so easy and so quick to complete.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Nov 5, 2015, 3:06:51 PM
What I'd have liked to ALSO see is the number of ACCOUNTS (not players) who partook in the game. I know that in the last 1-month race I partook in (coincidentally, the last to offer colored Seraph Armour for completing challenges) I had to take a stab at estimates because it was somewhere around 14,000 combined characters hit level 80 there.

So without knowing HOW MANY took part, I'm not quite sure if 22% is high or low... Though I'll admit it feels KINDA high to me; I could readily tell (given how much I camp Global) how lost so many players were. The vast majority of the game's players never make it to the endgame, and this is certainly a race that pushed a lot of them to that limit... While ALSO having them learn about league encounters.

If I were to place a guess, I'd estimate these were the hardest challenges, in order:

• Hit level 85. For anyone knowing what they were doing, the other 19 were gotten before 80. And with the frequent onslaught + beyond, leveling up got a LOT more challenging. (Dried lake was just an invitation to a constant crowd of Haast)
  • Assassination. Warbands: this one is a bit RNG-grindy. For any one who hadn't mastered this back in warbands, this could feel rather counter-intuitive. (especially since this challenge became impossible if not completed before the final few days)
  • Kill a unique map boss. With beyond, the easiest option here (Coward's Trial) became harder than at least normal Atziri. So either this would take prior mapping experience, OR getting lucky and going on-board for Untainted Paradise.
  • A worthy foe. Again, this one would be a bit of a curveball for those who hadn't had much experience with mapping before. The number of people who had trouble how this worked was very high, even though there were a LARGE number of work-arounds for everyone who couldn't run a Tier 8+ during the "all mods weekends."
  • Reach out and touch faith. Divine shrines: not as rare as many think; most people desperately trying to buy a Divine shrine were NEVER close to 19/20... Most were in the 14-17 range. Still, RNGesus could definitely sting you here.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:

[li]Reach out and touch faith. Divine shrines: not as rare as many think[/list]

But purely dependent on luck. I'd like to see more challenges that require the player to do something interesting, perhaps more risky than he usually would, like the challenge to kill a possessed boss. Dunno, maybe "kill 10 rares while under the effect of a shrine" or w/e.

Anyway, fun event. GG, GGG.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
My first complete set! Keep up the good work GGG!
Let me bend your ears for a while, GGG. I played causal and managed to get the 20/20 with an incinerator with +2 wanda I bought for a chaos under 3 weeks, that skill needs to be balanced. ( yes, I completed the challenges solo with a 3 linked wand under 3 weeks casual) .

Awesome league however, it's the most I have played out of all temporary leagues.
when will be stash tabs awarded?
Where to check who won stash tab bundles?
You will be notified via PM if you have won a bundle.
This event was great, had tons of fun! Keep up the good work! :)
Oh and as always, congrats to the winners!
Hi.
Then the stash tab draw has already taken place ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info