The Flashback Prize Winners Have Been Drawn!

"
Bakery001 wrote:
Hi.
Then the stash tab draw has already taken place ?

That should be the case yes , like i said in my earlier post , "if" you have won a bundle GGG will notify you via PM.
My story with divine shrine: ran for 20 hours sarn city until I couldn't watch the tile set anymore. At which point decided, screw that seraph helmet, there are better games to play. My girlfriend wakes at 2am, decided to play for 15 mins in sarn city, guess what, gets 2 divine shrines... So, conclusion:

1) I already decided not to play races which have any of "identify unique item xxx" type of stuff. I am not interested in trading etc to accomplish challenges(tempest was full of those, got my char to 89, not because I wanted, but trying to get rng challenges done).

2) Will add to this "do not play" list stuff like divine shrine.

I used to be actively trying to recruit people to play the game and races at work on internal games mailing group. Not anymore. And I definitely share my above experiences about randomizing challenges.
After flashback league, I haven't touched poe. I do love challenges and that's what motivates me, but throwing dice to accomplish something is just plain stupid. There are so many deterministic things to use for creating goals. And even if ggg wants to retain rng challenges, make a 2 item group where 1 is needed, make one deterministic and other rng based. Everyone would be happy.
Last edited by gdambrauskas on Nov 8, 2015, 1:00:14 PM
My divine shrine story. I tipped 2c and got a helmet.
Boo no stash tabs reward here, but im happy for full set of free mtx. All missions was guite easy to find, i even found 3 divine shrines. Hardess was to find uniq map boss, never found any uniq map so i bought one 20c lmao.
Nice prices and thanks for this amazing, amazing game support! =)
"
gdambrauskas wrote:
My story with divine shrine: ran for 20 hours sarn city until I couldn't watch the tile set anymore. At which point decided, screw that seraph helmet, there are better games to play. My girlfriend wakes at 2am, decided to play for 15 mins in sarn city, guess what, gets 2 divine shrines... So, conclusion:

Your gf is just better at this game. Maybe if you make her a sandwich she'll show you a couple tricks.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info