The Flashback Prize Winners Have Been Drawn!

So when can I expect a PM? :-)

I'm surprised it is as high as 22% considering the time and effort it took me to get 20/20.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Speaking for us casuals, this was the first time I even got a character to level 70. Might have been able to eek out a few more levels, but the daresso and kaom areas with Beyond active were impossible, was spawning rare and unique beyond mobs multiple times per zone, finally gave up. Maps with beyond weren't much easier, especially once onslaught got added to the mix. Were a few times where bloodlines had a nasty synergy or tormented spirits + rogue exiles were downright unfair too. Don't get me wrong though, it was a blast. I'm not sure how to go about getting a character to level 85 though, seems like it would get super grindy. The unique map boss one may as well be as unattainable as the level 85 one to someone like me as well. Have no clue how to go about some of those. Was impressed i was able to get to 15 for the chestpiece honestly. Thanks GGG, was a blast.
"
Chameleon wrote:
I'm surprised it is as high as 22% considering the time and effort it took me to get 20/20.

I didn't get my 20th until Wednesday, when I hit level 85... the highest level I've yet attained in this game. That was with about four days left in the league.

"
Silkey wrote:
I'm not sure how to go about getting a character to level 85 though, seems like it would get super grindy. The unique map boss one may as well be as unattainable as the level 85 one to someone like me as well. Have no clue how to go about some of those. Was impressed i was able to get to 15 for the chestpiece honestly. Thanks GGG, was a blast.

I got to level 85 by grinding the highest maps I could manage (which weren't that high, if I'm honest; I may have run one Tier 9 map, and it was the only one I'd seen all league... lots of tier 6 maps) over and over and over again. Few if any mods on those maps, except perhaps those increasing the number of magic monsters and/or rare monsters in a map (more xp). There's a reason the company is named what it is.

I got lucky on the unique map boss; one of my Zana missions was in a unique map (Acton's Nightmare).

I'm glad GGG gave us a set of doable challenges this time around. It was very refreshing never to feel like I couldn't complete them, as opposed to ALL the other leagues prior to this one.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Nov 5, 2015, 12:40:06 AM
The only thing left was the level 85 one, which I think it was the hardest.
I had no maps experience before and managed them poorly. This is why I got stuck in T2-T4 maps at level 82 lol.

Well, congratulations to the winners :D
"
I had no maps experience before and managed them poorly. This is why I got stuck in T2-T4 maps at level 82 lol.

There were plenty of public parties running T5-8 maps that you have tagged along in!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
aaaaaaaaah there it is!

Died rank 3, 2 weeks in.

Then I get lucky enough to keep rank 20 two weeks later !

Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
congratulations
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
loved the 1 month, so much fun. really enjoyed having achievable challenges (better than "find 30 uber rare uniques")

can't wait for the next flashback

Haast a la vista baby
Congratulations!
"

I hate Mapping more than I can express. I died in virtually every T1 Map I did, so I ended up getting to lv85 in Dried Lake.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Nov 5, 2015, 3:08:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info