100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

Nice update!

A quick comment on your gameplay: why don't you use your Quicksilver between packs? That should cut down your run time by a significant amount.
"
bluegray wrote:
Nice update!

A quick comment on your gameplay: why don't you use your Quicksilver between packs? That should cut down your run time by a significant amount.

That is easy. Simply because it's not my style. That's why I play alone. Many fly by maps as if they were "Flash", as if his life depended on completing all maps in less than 3 minutes. I am who runs Gorge in 10 minutes or more without the slightest remorse XD
For me the quicksilver flask is only for emergencies or for when I know that there is nothing in my way. Anyway most of the time to move fast I use Leap Slam.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
DAY 14:

Spoiler

No maps :(

No maps :/

Lvl 93 --> 62%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 18, 2015, 1:06:18 AM
14 days - 62% at lvl 93.

Reads like Sisyphos on duty :P

Keep it rolling man!
Cool stuff , waiting for day 15 story :D
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
Cool stuff , waiting for day 15 story :D

14 first :P

Day 14 comments:

Today I spent a lot of time in Dried Lake. Nothing good came from there... If you took the time to see the maps I ran this day you probably are wondering "why the hell a guy level 93 runs many maps tier 1 and 2?"... I needed to regenerate low-level maps for purposes of chisels and conversion in some higher level maps. Remember that I playing alone and is not one of my favorite things to buy maps... Well, that was not too well. Overall it was a bad day to drop maps. More than 150 maps and zero Cartographer's Strongbox. Anybody seen any recently? To me appear to be more extinct than dinosaurs :(
Formerly one could always hope to find one every two weeks or even one weekly. Will be that GGG nerf boxes and did not notify? It would not be the first time they change something without posting in patch notes.
I miss you Cartographer's. I will remember you forever :(

Level 93 and 62%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 18, 2015, 10:53:19 AM
I admire you going at it with essentially a melee tank build. I'm doing essentially the same thing but I feel like once this batch of map is done im going to have to burn what little currency I have to buy maps just to sustain the speed.

If you're on standard I'd be more than glad to give you a bunch of low level maps for your chisel recipes. I have lots of hammers and maps but can never get enough whetstones.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

If you're on standard I'd be more than glad to give you a bunch of low level maps for your chisel recipes. I have lots of hammers and maps but can never get enough whetstones.

The offer is extremely tempting but I must reject it. I try to do everything myself and I've had enough human interaction (most of which I usually have) when I bought the Romira's XD

Thank you. Really.

----------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 15:

Spoiler

Zero map...

Lvl 93 --> 62%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 19, 2015, 12:17:32 AM
Actkqk,

Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying reading about your ambitious journey...and I share some of your pain. I got my Ranger to lv 92 in 1.3 and was kinda done for a while...then I resurrected my lv 88 Incinerator Scion and have so far got her to 91. I wasn't exactly trying to get her to lv 92 but then she kept gaining exp and I decided to go for it. I don't play much these days but she hadn't died in weeks...and then last night right when I hit 54%...I was running a Residence map...got a text from a gal I recently broke up with and took a break to deal with that drama (sigh) and then came back...wasn't quite right in my head and then...

Touch of GOD = SPLAT!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!

I got a little too careless...and even with 5960 HP the bastard one shotted me. I think I had Endurance Charges up too (not to mention Chaos Golem and AA)...but my ES (1750 when full) was down and Fortify was not active...but damn...was I ever pissed...so damn frustrating.

Word to the Wise...do not play PoE when you're upset over a girl. Lesson learned. And F**K You, Residence Dominus! Next time I'm bringing my Ranger in to blast you to hell and back with a barrage of CoC spells!!! :D :P :D
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Actkqk,

...I was running a Residence map...

Touch of GOD = SPLAT!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!

Day 15 comments:

Sasori, I hate you :(

The whole damn day lost by a small miscalculation. It happened precisely in Residence... It is not one of the maps I usually always run but as I am with some problems of maps I decided to make the attempt... All good until Dominus killed me with his famous "Touch of God" while I was in the air in the middle of a Leap Slam...

I recently read in a post that is easier to encounter Abaxoth than to find a Cartographer's Stronbox. GGG still thinks we're all stupid and we would not notice the change?

I like PoE, but every time I like less GGG...

Level 93 and 62%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info