100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

Keep up the good work! I too, am on a lonely solo journey to 100.. maybe we can party it up if you don't mind? At least we could essentially double our high lv map pool : )
"
Keep up the good work! I too, am on a lonely solo journey to 100.. maybe we can party it up if you don't mind? At least we could essentially double our high lv map pool : )

Thanks but that's just what I do not want nor can do. If I did party should I change the title of the topic XD

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 11 comments:

The first map of this day was the number 100... One hundred maps and still I can not reach even 50%...
I'm currently by 42% and that is 2% less than the previous day. Yes. It was a death. But was a "programmed" death. I wanted to test my limits and I ran my first "Waterways". I verified what I want. I can resist without problems as long as I do not have the stupid idea of running a high lvl map with Elemental Weakness XD
You have never had the feeling of knowing that you will die but still do what you should not to do?
I arrived in front of the boss and knowing that I had a high probability of dying decided put up a fight... and I died.
As I said before. I'm not a smart player and that fight requires an intelligent game, especially being melee. I'm something like "the Hulk". I just Crush things without much thought (lol)

But after all "Waterways" left me a good taste... I just need to get serious once and for all.

Lvl 93 and 42%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
DAY 12:

Spoiler

Zero map :(

+ 2 Sacrifice Fragments

Lvl 93 --> 48%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 16, 2015, 1:15:08 AM
Fab post - I'm thinking of going to 100 myself; i have the patience but don't want to pay-to-win. Have a 90 char that I'm considering
going for.

Out of interest, how much currency have you spent on maps thusfar?

I don't want to go broke on maps. Have you been map sustaining. - havent read the whole post - so sorry if I've missed this.

Best of luck and rooting for you.

Turnip
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Fab post - I'm thinking of going to 100 myself; i have the patience but don't want to pay-to-win. Have a 90 char that I'm considering
going for.

Out of interest, how much currency have you spent on maps thusfar?

I don't want to go broke on maps. Have you been map sustaining. - havent read the whole post - so sorry if I've missed this.

Best of luck and rooting for you.

Turnip

Currency is not a problem. For me has always been self-sustaining without even a high "IIR". Although it depends also on the type of currency... Speaking of Chaos, it can be a problem, or maybe not, it all depends on preferences and build. Depending on preferences and build I can never use Chaos on maps or I can use chaos constantly. Everything is relative...

Mid-level maps are fully sustainable. High-level maps are not sustainable, at least in my case.
good luck all.

I was at 45% to level 99 couple weeks ago.....lost it all today after having lost 20% couple of weeks ago then the rest today. Yup, back to 0%.

My map pool is only level 10's, too, takes me like 4 level 10's to get maybe 1%. Timewise, that takes me like 40min. Playing mjolner discharge (life version). I have 6000 hours in game, not a noob, this is the best I can afford and can achieve. God I want to kill myself now.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
good luck all.

I was at 45% to level 99 couple weeks ago.....lost it all today after having lost 20% couple of weeks ago then the rest today. Yup, back to 0%.

My map pool is only level 10's, too, takes me like 4 level 10's to get maybe 1%. Timewise, that takes me like 40min. Playing mjolner discharge (life version). I have 6000 hours in game, not a noob, this is the best I can afford and can achieve. God I want to kill myself now.

I truly am sorry for your loss. I know it hurts almost as much as a finger crushed with a hammer XD

--------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 13:

Spoiler

Zero map :(

Lvl 93 --> 57%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 17, 2015, 12:59:04 AM
I've just stumbled upon this thread, lovely reading. Keep it going!

I have Shadow lvl 93, Ranger 92 and currently playing Mjolner Whitch lvl 90, planning one day to have all characters at lvl 100... but that is incredible long journey, even for the first one.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Keep it up!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Day 13 comments:

Hallelujah, today I did not die!!!... Although for check something I almost died. I wanted to check what happened in a map with Elemental Reflect... Ok, I checked. I will not repeat anymore XD

For running maps with Elemental Reflect I should change my build... And I think that I must do it anyway. Today I got a helmet (Devoto's Devotion) that would suit me fine. But to use it I should solve my problems of resistances again. Maybe Purity of Elements and Determination... I must think clearly so as not spend unnecessarily again...

It seems that I did not learn from my mistakes. If something works decently why try to fix it? Also in less than one month we will have a reset... It's too late, I will consult it with the pillow.

Oh, I almost forgot. I reinstalled Bandicam and I managed to record a video. Now you can see how slow I am, and my terrible computer (lol)... That's how I will get to level 100. Maybe not this year, but it will be. That's for sure.

https://youtu.be/gMAiXMmqC0M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info