100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

DAY 16:

Spoiler

No maps :(

Zero maps D:

+ 3 Sacrifice fragments

Lvl 93 --> 71%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 20, 2015, 12:06:28 AM
"
Actkqk wrote:

Sasori, I hate you :(

Hey...I didn't do anything! But definitely stay away from Residence Dominus. With my 56/59 default block (max with Rumi's), high HP and layered defense I can usually survive them. Actually ate one earlier in the fight that only took me down by about 2/3 max life. But there was a Vulnerability mod on the map which I should have avoided...and maybe that final strike was a crit, who knows.

Screw that SOB, at any rate. Then again, I'm the guy who loves to take on the Spinner of False Hope with crazy mods just for fun. :D
Day 16 comments:

Who said that revenge is never good?... Today I had a new encounter with an old friend. The infamous Magnus. He came running to me as girlfriend who has not seen his beloved for a long time. But instead of launching into my arms he stopped halfway and began to do what he likes most... It was a Jungle Valley with chilled ground, hardly conducive to high-speed escapes in the purest hardcore style. So I steeled myself and I just send him to the other world, nice and easy. So the score is tied with 1 point for both.
No other Rogue Exile has caused me problems. It seems that only Magnus is the black sheep.

Today again I dropped a "Mao Kun". Now I have three waiting for me when I level up. That really will be fun and profitable...

Level 93 and 71% :D

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
DAY 17:

Spoiler

Zero map... Another corrupted joke.

+ 1 Sacrifice fragment

Lvl 93 --> 85%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 21, 2015, 12:11:09 AM
Day 17 comments:

Today was the day of the "oh my god!!!"... So many close calls that I do not remember well the circumstances. But at least it was not my mistakes but normal things of the game.
For example, on a high-level map (with vulnerability) a Corrupting Blood. The monster was isolated and therefore I did not have much of where leech life. My life went down dangerously several times to the point that I had to open a portal to my HO to recharge. Commonly corrupting blood is not a problem for me, but there is evidence that circumstances can always change in this game and what ever does not give problems on other occasions can be fatal. Luckily I'm used to always have my fingers over the first 3 flasks...

The last map today was the 200. So, taking the opportunity I decided to make some statistics. Henceforth I will make a statistical summary every 100 maps.

:)

Level 93 and 85%

EDIT: statistics tomorrow. Is too late and although you can not believe it, sometimes I must sleep XD

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 21, 2015, 12:36:35 AM
Just before I go to sleep I checked the posted about new expansion, and that left me with a very bad taste. But not for the new things. It is for the old things that remain unchanged even though are very bad.
I very rarely trade but still it seems to me ridiculous that a game in which trade is an important part in the advancement of a character does not have a trading system even halfway decent.
In January 2014 Chris commented that are still working on it... Still with the same after almost two years?
Now perhaps you understand why I am not a fan of GGG.

Fuck statistics. GGG has left me listless.
DAY 18:

Spoiler

No maps...

Zero map obviously XD

Lvl 93 --> 93%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 22, 2015, 2:01:16 AM
Day 18 comments:

I read a few days ago (I can't remember the topic) someone ensuring that the desynchronization was in the past. He said with such vehemence that I laughed loudly... It is true that the matter has improved, but still far from being solved. Something happens to me relatively frequently... A monster approaching me quickly. I try to see his modifiers. The mouse is already on the monster so I just pressed the right button to attack. A second later I see myself magically teleported to a nearby site. That happens by trying to see modifiers and then quickly attack the same monster if he is near. In other words, if you have high ping and if you try to play wisely, sometimes that really is not good business. The game will punish you for trying to to play it well... It not always happens, but it is still very real.

Another good example happened to me today and when I saw it was fun. Not for the fact itself, but for the people who swear on their knees that desynchronization no longer exists... Orchard, a pack of "Rhoas" lunged at me. I could not dodge, I was hit by all of them. They were normal Rhoas so nothing happened to me. While I'm trying to kill them, I'm magically teleported... If you could translate into an actual distance, you could say that I was teleported about 8 or 10 meters further back from my original position.

We don't play the same game...

DAY 19:

Spoiler

No maps...

Zero map...

Lvl 93 --> 89%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 23, 2015, 12:48:12 AM
"
Actkqk wrote:
Day 18 comments:

I read a few days ago (I can't remember the topic) someone ensuring that the desynchronization was in the past. He said with such vehemence that I laughed loudly... It is true that the matter has improved, but still far from being solved. Something happens to me relatively frequently... A monster approaching me quickly. I try to see his modifiers. The mouse is already on the monster so I just pressed the right button to attack. A second later I see myself magically teleported to a nearby site. That happens by trying to see modifiers and then quickly attack the same monster if he is near. In other words, if you have high ping and if you try to play wisely, sometimes that really is not good business. The game will punish you for trying to to play it well... It not always happens, but it is still very real.

Another good example happened to me today and when I saw it was fun. Not for the fact itself, but for the people who swear on their knees that desynchronization no longer exists... Orchard, a pack of "Rhoas" lunged at me. I could not dodge, I was hit by all of them. They were normal Rhoas so nothing happened to me. While I'm trying to kill them, I'm magically teleported... If you could translate into an actual distance, you could say that I was teleported about 8 or 10 meters further back from my original position.

We don't play the same game...

If you have lockstep enabled, then there is no desync... You must have yours set to "auto".

If you have high ping, then that is not the game's fault. Run winMRT, to d where your issue is, try to solve it.

P.S. On an earlier issue regarding a lack of proper trading... You are correct, it is asinine. I had ghly doubt GGG will ever implement anything as they think that poe.trade does it for them. It does not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info