100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish.

"
nephilim1984 wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:
Day 18 comments:

I read a few days ago (I can't remember the topic) someone ensuring that the desynchronization was in the past. He said with such vehemence that I laughed loudly... It is true that the matter has improved, but still far from being solved. Something happens to me relatively frequently... A monster approaching me quickly. I try to see his modifiers. The mouse is already on the monster so I just pressed the right button to attack. A second later I see myself magically teleported to a nearby site. That happens by trying to see modifiers and then quickly attack the same monster if he is near. In other words, if you have high ping and if you try to play wisely, sometimes that really is not good business. The game will punish you for trying to to play it well... It not always happens, but it is still very real.

Another good example happened to me today and when I saw it was fun. Not for the fact itself, but for the people who swear on their knees that desynchronization no longer exists... Orchard, a pack of "Rhoas" lunged at me. I could not dodge, I was hit by all of them. They were normal Rhoas so nothing happened to me. While I'm trying to kill them, I'm magically teleported... If you could translate into an actual distance, you could say that I was teleported about 8 or 10 meters further back from my original position.

We don't play the same game...

If you have lockstep enabled, then there is no desync... You must have yours set to "auto".

If you have high ping, then that is not the game's fault. Run winMRT, to d where your issue is, try to solve it.

P.S. On an earlier issue regarding a lack of proper trading... You are correct, it is asinine. I had ghly doubt GGG will ever implement anything as they think that poe.trade does it for them. It does not.

No vale la pena que responda a esto en ingles... Como quieres que use Lockstep con ping de 160-180? Que estupidez es esa? XD
Y no tengo para que usar WinMrt para saber cual es el problema. El problema es que vivo en el culo del mundo. Chicos por lo menos si van a comentar mierda dense primero el trabajo de leer...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 23, 2015, 9:14:50 AM

Day 19 comments:

Amazing... What was to be the day that I would go up to level 94 becomes the day that I am not going up to level 94. Which would be the map that would leave me at the gates of level up sudden turns on the map I should not play...
I died with 97% experience. I only can think of other 2 things which can be worse than that. Die with 98% of experience, and die with 99% of experience. The latter being something that deserves suicide XD

If you play high-level maps with vulnerability the worst that can happen is encountering a corrupting blood.

I'm seriously thinking about changing build again... And this new build will also have problems with corrupting blood XD

Level 93 and 89%

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I have no idea why you posted your reply in Spanish but whatever.

If you have a ping of 160-180 then there is no way you can ever have desync free gameplay. My guess is if you try to play anny other game, ie. Counterstrike , it will be unplayable. Hence once again,not the game's fault.

If you're having issues with corrupting blood, then take a quicksilver flask with quality, and roll a staunching on it. It will give you bleed immunity for 6 seconds times 2 uses.
"
nephilim1984 wrote:

If you have a ping of 160-180 then there is no way you can ever have desync free gameplay. My guess is if you try to play anny other game, ie. Counterstrike , it will be unplayable. Hence once again,not the game's fault.

If you're having issues with corrupting blood, then take a quicksilver flask with quality, and roll a staunching on it. It will give you bleed immunity for 6 seconds times 2 uses.

???
Can you tell me where I order a game free of desynch? I just indicates that people believe that this is a thing of the past and that is not true. And on the other hand...

XD
^little tip, life flasks are a very poor choice for anti bleed, since they end once you reach full life.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
nephilim1984 wrote:

???
Can you tell me where I order a game free of desynch? I just indicates that people believe that this is a thing of the past and that is not true. And on the other hand...

XD

If you set the network mode to lockstep, you will never have desync. So it is a thing of the past, provided you have a decent ping. Mine is 50 for example.

There is a reason I said to use a quicksilver flask. That reason was explained by boem.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:13:00 PM
Leaving aside discussions I apologize for not posting anything... If someone is following this I thank you and I assure you I will not let this aside until I reach level 100. Yes, I am stubborn, you know...

I had not posted because I just fucked up...

I made a radical change in the build and I do not like at all the result... For 1 day and a half I was a Marauder Voltaxic Rift CoC.
The damage was decent and I've always liked the CoC, but the cost in defense and life was too noticeable. So you can imagine the cost of change build 2 times in such a short time. But every cloud has a silver lining. An hour ago I went back to using my Mjolner. Before I used the keystone Blood Magic, now I've neglected it and was good after all. Now I have more armor (Determination) and have a bit higher resistance, but are still not suitable for Elemental Weakness... And I have more critical damage :)

Now really I will not do it again. This will be the final build up to level 100. I need stability...

On day 20 I dedicated myself to run Dried Lake and 3 low-level maps. Now I proceed to show results and then continue with the usual format...

I've been thinking and I think if not for this topic a few days ago I would have left the Marauder aside. But this topic made me make a commitment. For better or worse...

DAY 20:

Spoiler

No maps...

Lvl 93 and 90%

DAY 21:

Spoiler

Zero map :(

And from a Cartographer's:

Lvl 93 --> 94%

Last edited by Actkqk on Nov 25, 2015, 1:03:49 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:13:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info