Patch 2.0.5 Patch Notes, Soulthirst Race Season Details, Last Day of Halloween Microtransactions!

Could perhaps go for a bit of fun. The good rewards are of course unreacheable for someone with a job (at least looking at the EU schedule). Perhaps the 500-point one but nhhh... nah, no way. I'm not nearly good enough for 10 points per race on average. Rather spend that time on something else.
Last edited by Exxar on Nov 2, 2015, 2:24:41 AM
corrupted areas and shrines removed from races?
pls say yes
well done guys n gals :)
HEADHUNTER RACE HYPPEEEEEEE SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT

also: i seriously cannot wait for the asynchronous race changes that have been announced for the future. as much as i love the events on this calendar, the overwhelming majority will be impossible for me to enter AND THAT MAKES ME A SAD EXILE
Last edited by gvillepunk on Nov 2, 2015, 3:09:03 AM
great!
I'm actually most excited for BLAMT coming back. I still fondly remember my first attempt when it took me 15 minutes to reach Lioneye's Watch - with the second character... :-D
if i want to play blamt i need to take a day off.

how come blamt is always so rare compared to other races?
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
What about Darkshrine starting time and random MTX winners of 1M flashback?
"
anvilgod wrote:
What about Darkshrine starting time and random MTX winners of 1M flashback?

The Darkshrine starting time was announced in the following news thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1459165
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
This looks like its going to be some fun.. LEGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info