Patch 2.0.5 Patch Notes, Soulthirst Race Season Details, Last Day of Halloween Microtransactions!

That souleater belt tho! OpieOP
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
I would love to play PoE again, but I know that if I start doing it, I'll fail my studies :(
IGN: MegaSplasz
What exactly is "soul eater". The whole race is built around it but cant find a description. I can only assume what it is, but in poe exact descriptions are important.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
What exactly is "soul eater". The whole race is built around it but cant find a description. I can only assume what it is, but in poe exact descriptions are important.

Soul Eater is a nemesis mod that gives bonuses for souls consumed when killing monsters.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Amazing)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
BLAMT sounds fun ^^

(blood magic, lethal, ancestors, multiproj, turbo)
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Head hunter times really suck for the US east coast. Unless I want to abuse the crap out of my sleep schedule (or play hooky from work), I'll only have 2 chances to try one. On weekdays there's exactly one event that's scheduled for a reasonable time (65 at 7PM) on a weekday night vs 4 starting at 1am (32, 77, 101, 122). Two of the three weekend head hunter events are at 9am (51, 130) with only one during the afternoon (14 at 5pm).
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
zuzukioa wrote:
While the racetimes are very nice the rewards seem to be more than underwhelming again.
Only goody is the alt art perandus we get(imo). Rewards for races going up to 10pt. as highest tier is nice, but i cant imagine grinding all the way up to 1k just to corrupt that belt into some fancy rare :S soultaker is kinda meh too.
just my 2 cents, another not so rewarding racing season...

So if I get this right, since you consider the rewards lackluster, you dont have the intention to race. This actually means you don't like racing anyway. So why bother in the first place? I just see it as a waste of time if it doesn't deliver you any fun.

"
zuzukioa wrote:
Since my question was never answered when it came up: you announced those new skin transfers. will the old ones convert into them by chance?

As far as I understood it, they would introduce a new mtx where you could turn any PoE item in a skin. This would make it possible for some people to take their rewards out in temporary leagues and use them, since they don't have to be afraid anymore that they won't be able to use the skins again in future temp leagues. They will have the possibility to turn these items into a mtx if they so desire.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Nov 2, 2015, 9:49:27 AM
SWEET!

finaly some interresting new race type's, great job guys!
Hi don't usually play events so i wonder, the items you get from each event do they convert to standard/hardcore or do you not get anything except the fun and event point? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info