Upcoming Race Season Information

Due to the additional race points and above changes, it is now easier to achieve alternate art unique item rewards than it ever has been before.

gg boys start listing your alt-art ungils amulets for 10 ex
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
Dead characters are fully eligible for prize points in this and future race seasons. This means you can push ahead without having to worry about losing your standing if you die.

Dead characters shouldn't receive demis.

"
In higher difficulty levels, you still lose experience when you die.

What races still go into cruel? There hasn't been an 8h race since forever.
EL already worked that way after the first feedback that dying and getting nothing was frustrating.

"
While the special races in this season are mostly Descent races, there are some Endless Ledge (including some Burst races) and Descent: Champions races, due to popular demand.

Seriously show me this "popular Demand." There are mere 200-300 players racing and there are over 30 competive racers who got pretty sick of Endless Ledge, Burst, Descent and DC.

You made the same claim with BLAMT and the participation rate dropped to 200-300 when other races still had 1k+

To me this is a claim because you have to work less that way and just cycle DC/Descent and EL add a signature some bursts and fill up the rest with 1h and 90 min solo/party races with 1 mod and some boss kills.

I could spam support with several 100k mails with proof of not wanting any burst, EL, Descent and DC and you would still claim there is popular demand in Endless ledge.

Here is the EVIDENCE on forums. 1 out of 10 players in the Racefeedback forums likes those modes!

"
In the Endless Ledge, the second and third areas now also use a restricted set of monsters that don't include Act Four monsters. There's now a ramp up towards dangerous monsters by the time you hit the fourth area

Do you even read feedback in the Raceforums? People hated Act3 mobs already. Remove stuff like Devourers, Aristrocrats, the croaking chimerals(the arctic blast ones), Undying Freeze Pulsers and Dischargers.

"
Boss races are now fixed seed (the same for everyone racing it) but without the revealed map. The seed is different for each boss race.

Better start looking around 3rd party forums and start banning again or reveal the map.....
Then some high tier players will receive the banned support tag again.

"
BLAMT races have returned this season. We are considering running a 24 hour BLAMT boss-kill race with high point rewards for bosses that are unreasonable to kill with those mods ;)

Drop that idea. You already saw what 3h blamts ended like and that time people could still kill brutus with tp and pillar tactics. Now there are no more pillars, the slam travels the entire room and you drop skeletons.
There will be 1-2 parties that kill brutus with some sacrifices.

"
In addition to not having Rogue Exiles or Masters, Signature races no longer have Strongboxes, Tormented Spirits, Bloodlines Mods or Nemesis Mods. Signature races no longer give points for side objectives, like full-clearing zones or being the first to complete quest objectives. They're entirely about racing.

But Acceleration Shrines are sitll there.....
Man you guys are horrible at accepting valid feedback.

Last edited by Hilbert on Oct 27, 2015, 7:28:49 AM
Just one quick question. I have never raced so far, but i wan to know what exactly gives me racingpoints? is there a chart or sth for it? or is every race different? really looking forward to this and i really want to participate in it.
gl hf to all
Do you plan on changing the old skin transfer mtx into the new one? since thats kinda what i wished i could have purchased but i had to get along with the other ones :S
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
"
OvercastqTx wrote:
Just one quick question. I have never raced so far, but i wan to know what exactly gives me racingpoints? is there a chart or sth for it? or is every race different? really looking forward to this and i really want to participate in it.
gl hf to all

Different races give different rewards. i recommend checking last seasons race threads to check the amount of points for the different goals.
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Going to be interesting!
Headhunter race. I love it!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I think these changes will be great !
Gratz GGG! more more more rewards please :D <3
Awsome!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type