[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
foojin wrote:

Thoat boot enchant is epic for your EO! Nice :)
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 23, 2016, 7:53:33 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

Thoat boot enchant is epic for your EO! Nice :)

Wish my helmet would give me something useful, 100+ runs and nothing...

I'm thinking to spec out of my +1 frenzy and replace the boots with armor, 30% MS, life, resist boots. Then I have a bit more flexibility with other gear and +life is really nice on boots.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 23, 2016, 8:34:31 AM
"
foojin wrote:
I'm thinking to spec out of my +1 frenzy and replace the boots with armor, 30% MS, life, resist boots. Then I have a bit more flexibility with other gear and +life is really nice on boots.

Yeah, I found that blooddance is good but generating frenzy charges in other ways is just as easy and frees up the boots for life+resis and therefore other gear too... here are my boots:

im playing ea this league aswell after getting to 94 last league.
i chose duelist for obv reasons which is tankieness with still abit dps increase.

also today i tried aswell to spec out of RT and get EO and what can i say... it is a blast. the buff is easy 75% of the time up when when its up everything explodes :D.

but since i had only 72% chance to hit afterwards i felt its a little low so i crafted acc on helm and got an acc amulet now im at 83% atm which is totally fine.

for single target 2nd quill rain in offhand.

atm im not really sure if i can feel the 8% inc aoe from helmet^^. that one can definitly be better crafted^^

also for boots im not to sure if i want enchanment for extra crit chance or +1 frenzy^^
Glad to see EA still going strong.. I played this a while ago on a marauder (I guess everyone did back then though).

Check out the tree I planned and let me know what you think.. not much different but I plan on going into Witch for life, damage and AOE.. seems ideal for the build. It's pretty close to what that dude does in the video a few post earlier.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQN1A5YEBwSzBg4J9gthDF8OPBQgFHEWbxhWGF0ZLho4Gj4abBynHNwfAiSqJbwnLyftKPopLiqNMfs2xTbYNuk6WDrYOyg8BTwtPV9Bh0kbTLNQR1JTU6VVxlZIVw1Yd18EXz9gQ2ZUaGVodGjybj12rHy4f-OCB4KbgseDCYNfg8yD24V7jxqQVZErlKCXlZf0mK2aO52un9-iAKcIrJitja3xr2y3PriTvoDAZsT2xq7PftAf0iHUfNgk2E3Yvdlh2XzaYttP37_gw-Nq6-7sOOxV7w7vfO_r8B_xbPGs8kHzm_no_go=

I considered going Witch to be an elementalist but losing the LL gem is just too good with scion/berzerker.
"
xodrul wrote:
Check out the tree I planned and let me know what you think.. not much different but I plan on going into Witch for life, damage and AOE.. seems ideal for the build. It's pretty close to what that dude does in the video a few post earlier.

It's good, and focuses more on DPS.

However, personally, I prefer focusing on defences as defence is king in POE. Peyters version is a sweet mix of higher defence but still great DPS.
if some one could look at my gear and tell me where im going wrong that would be nice i feel like im lacking on a lot of damage for single target

and my tree note the mana talents at the start of the tree i am working on fixing when i get 1 more level xD

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdwDdQOWBLMGDghnCfYLYQxfDc0OPBBiFCAUcRZvGDwYVhpsHKcczhzcIdAkqiW8J-0o-itQNZI26TsoPAU8LT38QYdHflOlVkhYY1h3XwRfP2BDZU1o8m49bztyqXasd-N4DXloe26CB4KbgseDCYPMhFOE2YzPkSuTOpSglyGYrZo7na6f36IApwipbq9sr6e18rc-uJO9J702voC-p8AawGbBBMF8xFjE9sauz37UfNgk2E3Yvdl820_fv-DD42rqGOvu7w7vfO_98B_2SPcy-Ov56P4K_lQ=
Last edited by healzr on Mar 24, 2016, 2:08:23 PM
Is an iron reflexes version of this build any good? without grace im thinking it might not be worth it, but I like to play self found and i dont have a Kaoms.
"
healzr wrote:
if some one could look at my gear and tell me where im going wrong that would be nice i feel like im lacking on a lot of damage for single target

and my tree note the mana talents at the start of the tree i am working on fixing when i get 1 more level xD

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdwDdQOWBLMGDghnCfYLYQxfDc0OPBBiFCAUcRZvGDwYVhpsHKcczhzcIdAkqiW8J-0o-itQNZI26TsoPAU8LT38QYdHflOlVkhYY1h3XwRfP2BDZU1o8m49bztyqXasd-N4DXloe26CB4KbgseDCYPMhFOE2YzPkSuTOpSglyGYrZo7na6f36IApwipbq9sr6e18rc-uJO9J702voC-p8AawGbBBMF8xFjE9sauz37UfNgk2E3Yvdl820_fv-DD42rqGOvu7w7vfO_98B_2SPcy-Ov56P4K_lQ=

Spent a few chaos and at least 2-3 Q20 EA's and start leveling them. You reallyn eed leveled + quality gems to get damage. Also get incr fire damage jewels.

Maybe respec start and go from elementalist to celestial judgement. Gives you another gem for fire damage and the damage nodes on that side.
What do you guys think of Berserker coupled with Slayer, as Ascendancy choices? Berserker give us leech and a bit of damage, while Slayer give us increased damage against rares and uniques, more leech and 15% attack speed while leeching. Overall, I think it is a better choice than Slayer + Raider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info