[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
Vanilla or Chocolate?

Doesn't matter, they'll both proq EE to prepare for strawberry.
how reflect proof is it im thinking of running that hardcore for the league that start soon?
"
xenator wrote:
how reflect proof is it im thinking of running that hardcore for the league that start soon?

100% reflect proof due to ur high life pool. Just don't run full Ele reflect maps.
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
mikerelf wrote:
"
IamPeyter wrote:

Hope i answered everything. Happy to see so many people are interested in this build.

What should be the setup in you go with just 5l? I guess EA-GMP-fire pen-slow proj-life leech?

4L = EA-GMP-Fire pen-Inc aoe
5L = Add either lifeleech for sustain or Slower proj for damage, I used slower proj.
6l = add the remaining one

6th is empower lvl 3+ or which one?

And is the quiver mandatory? Im afraid of having res/life problems without a rare quiver
Last edited by Koksii on Nov 2, 2015, 2:14:06 PM
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
xenator wrote:

100% reflect proof due to ur high life pool. Just don't run full Ele reflect maps.

ty a lot Sir
"
Koksii wrote:

6th is empower lvl 3+ or which one?

And is the quiver mandatory? Im afraid of having res/life problems without a rare quiver

U can swap out slower proj for empower lvl 4, else stay with the normal setup.

EA-GMP-Fire pen-Inc aoe-Lifeleech-Slower proj

The quiver is not mandatory, it's the best for the build tho.
Last edited by IamPeyter on Nov 2, 2015, 4:15:06 PM
Should i get life leech on gear if i will use a 5L quill rain with slower proj. as 5th gem? (So, no life leech gem)
Can someone ELI5 the mechanic behind EE?

We get some + lightning damage and stuff in our rings, but never get + fire damage?
IGN: Aristona
Im having a problem. The 8% increased projectile damage nodes at the beginning of the tree dont improve my min max explosion damage on the tooltip..?! O.O

I thought inc proj damage is applied to the explosion :(
Last edited by Koksii on Nov 3, 2015, 8:58:10 AM
"
aristona37 wrote:
Can someone ELI5 the mechanic behind EE?

We get some + lightning damage and stuff in our rings, but never get + fire damage?

im pretty sure I did the whole ELI5 thing a couple of pages ago... otherwise gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info