[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Level 51 in 5 Weeks race and single target is really bad.
cant kill any boss by myself.
anything i can do or just keep leveling?
Frostwall helps a bit.

Biggest issue is dexterity imo...
Last edited by Koksii on Nov 3, 2015, 3:32:33 PM
Can I get some explanation on elemental equilibrium? What's the benefit of it? If I deal fire damage with explosive arrow then what is the use of monsters becoming 25 % more resistant to my explosive arrows?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Can I get some explanation on elemental equilibrium? What's the benefit of it? If I deal fire damage with explosive arrow then what is the use of monsters becoming 25 % more resistant to my explosive arrows?

you need flat cold or lightning dmg on another slot so the monsters get vulnurable to fire
"
anvilgod wrote:

you need flat cold or lightning dmg on another slot so the monsters get vulnurable to fire
"
Koksii wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:

EDIT: I just tried using these:

but then I went to attack a few mobs and they are still not vulnerable to fire. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT 2: Ooops, forgot to remove other equipment that was giving me flat fire damage. Its alright now:)
Last edited by anvilgod on Nov 3, 2015, 4:39:35 PM
"
IamPeyter wrote:

"
Masonic_ wrote:

In that case, why is EE good? for single target? I cant understand since the explosions overlap, the explosion aoe is huge so monsters nearby instantly become fire resistant...

They become fire ressistant after being hit by the explosion, thats when it's already to late for them. U can also just reapply the EE with another hit ( 5+ Attacks per second

So all the fuses add up to make one big explosion rather than several small ones? Otherwise if they make several small explosions it seems like EE would be bad. Did you test it in PvP or something reliable like that?

Also have you been able to clear HOGM with any significant amount of iir/iiq?

How is reflect in -max maps? Do you instagib yourself if you don't have a ruby up?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Kanon 1 are you swapping in conc effect and faster attacks for bosses, i just levelled to 66 today no problems with bosses, (i do have a 6l though).
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

So all the fuses add up to make one big explosion rather than several small ones? Otherwise if they make several small explosions it seems like EE would be bad. Did you test it in PvP or something reliable like that?

Not to sound ignorant, but I'm pretty sure the guy who killed Uber knows what he's doing. And yes, fuses add up as one explosion on one target, and considering that any hit from you would reset EE just back to vuln to fire state (be it new EA fuses or RoA-curse on hit ones), I see no problem.

To OP:
Is Celestial Punishment totally not worth the 2 points? I've been able to pretty reliably ignite with my 20% EA so far, and it would kinda help with single target? Or there's a specific reason not to get it?
Last edited by MMM747 on Nov 4, 2015, 4:37:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info