[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

my build, i changed a bit some things. Buts can clear tier 14 maps easy!! Ty for the guide!

Pd: the bow.. i have BAAALLSS
So am I the only one having problems with single target? Or am I doing something wrong?
Im personally not a huge fan of the single target damage, theres different things you can do, try to put a spell echo frost wall behind the targt. I personally do a weapons swap with a +3 bow in standard but thats only an option if your rich or have the bow. I have been contemplating a ranged attack totem with ice shot and knockback so the targets against a wall (perhaps somewhat chilled or frozen) someone had success with that in another ea thread i was reading.

By and large build works great. Killing bosses kinda sucks but I'm usually in a group so my group members make up for my lack of single target. Haven't quite figured out how to hit the 9k+ hp mark but at 7.6 im good enough for now.
Last edited by darkjapan on Jan 16, 2016, 6:28:16 AM
A jewel with 25% increased attack damage is just the same with another with 25% increased fire damage?
Last edited by mpamiolos on Jan 17, 2016, 11:56:46 AM
Is vaal pact really not necessary on Hardcore?
"
Is vaal pact really not necessary on Hardcore?

No because of all the regen you already have. Not needed.

My small tweak to the thread here is forgoing the lifeleach gem (esp if you only have 5L) and just using warlords mark. I run two cast on damage taken setups - a level 1 cwdt setup with increased aoe and warlords mark, the another max cwdt + warlords mark + molten shell. That way, once you take damage by default all units are curse with warlords mark, innately granting lifeleech + end charge generation.
Was 19th player to hit 100 on talisc with a variation of this EA build. Pm me if anyone has any questions about EA.
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
Was 19th player to hit 100 on talisc with a variation of this EA build. Pm me if anyone has any questions about EA.

Awesome to hear that u hit lvl 100 with it.
Done like 10 chars to 85-90 on this league and this is totally the best i have played in this league, or maybe even best i have played ever.

Only thing that bothers me is single target damage against tough bosses and atziri, killing atziri takes forever. What i have done against some hard bosses, is to kite them against a wall and then just spam EA on the wall, but that doesnt always work. Has anyone found any other way to single target? Weapon swap blast rain? anything? Will try the frost wall but it seems a bit awkward.

gear on 90lvl, got that quiver for 2c ":d"
"
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Last edited by topcatti on Jan 22, 2016, 11:58:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info