[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

actually I got it as 4L together with faster casting and spell echo.
Will try out swapping FSC with IAOE or CE one day probably.

Got through the guide and I noticed you didn't mention how to deal with reflect bosses. On Merciless they are a real problem. I used to solve it in a different build with fire trap, but it's not included here. What do you propose?

Oh and I added lvl5 LMP to spell totem + knockback + ball lightning, kinda nice. Don't know if it is worth the slot thou.
"
zgryzolec wrote:
actually I got it as 4L together with faster casting and spell echo.
Will try out swapping FSC with IAOE or CE one day probably.

Got through the guide and I noticed you didn't mention how to deal with reflect bosses. On Merciless they are a real problem. I used to solve it in a different build with fire trap, but it's not included here. What do you propose?

Oh and I added lvl5 LMP to spell totem + knockback + ball lightning, kinda nice. Don't know if it is worth the slot thou.

Using a version of this build i've gone hybrid life/es, as long as ES is mostly full when i encounter ele reflect i just double down focus it as long as i'm not taking much dmg from other sources i'm fine.

That said these are my stats right now:
2,684 life, 2,448 e-shield, 1,714 tooltip firestorm dmg with 6 zombies + chaos golem to tank mobs around me.

Every now and then i need to use a 'paniked' flask insta heal vs reflect but only 2 out of 10 or so encounters.

This is the skill tree i'm building upto am at lvl 79 now, doing the last 4 center e-shield cluster points 'last' the first two e-shield points are key in that middle cluster earlier on. Also i'm not specced into the sovereignty reduced mana cluster right now and still able to run HOL + Anger fine with a 5 link with warlords mark mana is a non issue right now.
Last edited by LeoXavior on Jan 3, 2016, 11:13:38 AM
@zgryzolec: Right, I should have clarified that. I use a ruby flask for reflect. Whenever I am fighting one, I just pop it, and massively reduce the damage I get. I never had any problems with reflect mobs using the flask.

As for the totem, well if you use the totem a lot, it is worth it. The knockback totem is useful for many hard fights, by adding GMP to it, it's also very usefull against swarms and the likes.

Also, I posted the start of the leveling guide. It became... well a bigger project then I first anticipated. After reaching the 50.000 character cap, I decided to post it, and keep working on it. It's here, in case you are curious: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1549121.

Fun fact: Right now, I've spend almost 12 hours in the guide :x
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Jan 4, 2016, 4:47:15 AM
Hi, I'm not the most experienced player, but has anyone tried the new gem, Blasphemy for Warlord's Mark? This seems more dependable for applying the mark for the sustain than relying on HoT.
What are the two uniques listed for 5 and 2 alts? The poe trade links just redirect to the homepage, not a search.
@Junmac: While Blasphemy would be a decent option, it does reserve a huge chunk of our mana, eventually lowering our damage output. Plus the range on HoT seems far bigger than the range on Blasphemy. On top of that, HoT has less mana reserved and can apply multiple curses as well - for those that prefer dual curse. While it's certainly the better option for bosses like Atziri, I wouldn't recommend it in any other case. We want to stay at a distance as often as possible, not be in the midst of the battle.

@Weivy: Fixed the links. I was still linking to the flashback league there. Now those are over, the links are dead. Linked to both uniques in the standard league, prices are similar in new leagues.

And for the record: The Three Dragons(Core) and Moonsorrow(Budget).
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
can i use carcass jack?
Yeah sure. Just make sure you have enough resists on your other gear to be capped on merciless.
I am a nice guy.
Just want to say thank you for this great build, low cost, high dmg and very fast clean speed, in general safe because of zombies and skeletons.

Although I ripped twice at lvl 75ish already (Talisman HC)... due to careless, inexperienced and tired... lol

Good work man!
Is it possible to use a Infernal Mantle for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info