2.0.4c Patch Notes and Deployment!

I don't think anything's more exciting than what I saw from Garena's today٩(◕‿◕)۶

The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
t_golgari wrote:
What I don't understand right now:
Rampage was a league for like 3 months.
We had another flashback league with it, and nobody complained afaik.
What happened in the meantime that it is so bad they have to remove it? Is it just the interaction with lockstep?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to hate, I'm just curious, because I think the game has somehow more performance problems now zhan it had before...

I think it's a mix of it handling with Lockstep (which didn't exist back during the Rampage + Beyond league/1-month) as well as simply how it handled with all of the OTHER mods running simultaneously.

When you start implementing a lot of different elements at once, they can (and will) interact in ways that you didn't foresee. Another good example is the issue with strongboxes in Haku missions: this only occurs because Ambush FORCES a box to appear in there.

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
I don't think anything's more exciting than what I saw from Garena's today٩(◕‿◕)۶

Wait, how'd they get that? That looks way better than any of the Seraph MTXes we've gotten so far.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Oct 22, 2015, 5:53:04 PM
"
ACGIFT wrote:

"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

Wait, how'd they get that? That looks way better than any of the Seraph MTXes we've gotten so far.
Sure does look like one of those Chaos Warband bosses, though. But yeah, we'll be getting that too, pretty soon in the actual GGG servers via future events/purchasable MTX. We'll just have to wait at the moment.<( ̄︶ ̄)>
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Last edited by NotACuckRoach on Oct 22, 2015, 5:57:42 PM
Good stuff, any patch that 'significantly' improves the nuts and bolts of the game is a good patch, and overall good for the longterm health of the game ;)

On the topic of skills news/nerfs/buffs I've said it before (and I'll say it again :p ) I really do hope that buffs/nerfs won't be the usual list of incremental/decremental damage changes or (worse) gutting popular skills (are they truly op or simply the option that gives the most pros over cons?), but rather analysing why X skills are not so popular and reworking the way they work (ex: cool rework on shock nova and EK) or decreasing their downside somewhat (ex: surely 1,5 seconds for storm call is excessive?). It would also freshen up the 'meta'...

I'd love to see single target skills being good enough as a 4L to be worth considering using; rather than always spamming the same 5L-6L AOE skill it'd be great to actually consider using 2 different main skills, ideally ones that by good build construction leads to them complementing each other.

(very cool mtx, hope we get to see it available for us soon too! :) )
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Oct 22, 2015, 8:38:45 PM
QQ is real here tonight. O well keep doing what your doing GGG. Sad to see the people crying about content etc.. They must make games on the regular..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
(are they truly op or simply the option that gives the most pros over cons?)

If a skill stands out by providing the most number of pros for the fewest cons... Would that not be the very definition of OP?

So far, I'm thinking that both SRS and PA are due to be nerfed. They offer greater safety than even totem-using, while currently being almost impossible to best in clear speed, and are suited well both for packs of mobs and bosses. They accomplish this while requiring neither particularly high-end gear, nor any real practiced skill with the game. There are effectively no "cons" to such a build.

Contrast this to Flame Totem, which has most of the same pros, though with a distinct exception: it's clear speed is mediocre against packs of mobs, and downright abysmal against bosses.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
No ground effect patch yet :(

i <3 minesweeper
Thank you for this patch GGG. The game runs much better.
"
Nauzhror wrote:

My character is a glass cannon. Despite that I do not die to Haast in one hit, even when he spawns in T14/15 maps.

If you're not getting one-shot in t14/15 maps you're not playing glass-cannon. Sorry to break it to you.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
GG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info