2.0.4c Patch Notes and Deployment!

Due to performance issues, we'll be removing the Rampage mod from the remainder of the Flashback leagues. We intend to add code that grants the rampage challenge upon logging in to the league, so that people don't miss out on it.

We are still working on making significant improvements to the performance of ground effects. In the meantime, we've reduced the amount they appear. We apologise for the delay on this improvement!
I realy like Rampage, one of the best old leagues imo. Sad it has to be removed but the Lagspkies where just to many.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Last edited by thehorus on Oct 21, 2015, 9:54:32 PM
How long??
Awesome! Thank you
"
DanielPereira wrote:
How long??

Now
Is it me, or There's a significant lack of new/ balance content since the 2.0 Release?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Oct 21, 2015, 9:59:35 PM
It was fair to give every player the achiev. So no one has reasons to complain now.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Moar patch is good. Also, hi Bex. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 21, 2015, 10:00:24 PM
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
Noshei wrote:
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.

And I think Beyond is fantastic. Not everyone feels the way you do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info