2.0.4c Patch Notes and Deployment!

You guys are the best! I've been here since closed beta(even tho I haven't played much) and I've seen how this game developed, really amazing!
Performance changes is amazing
Good job guys
Hello from the other side
I havnt posted ina while, cuz imo the forums are weaksauce now.
but anyways, you guys and gals continue to update and mod and do what your supposed
to do at a high lvl, and that's why this game continues to be awesome.
Even a small patch like this, and the game runs great for me so its not really a personal need but I understand for some ppl its much more important. great job. keep up the good work and consistent gradual updates that make this game so amazing.
bravo.

mwaahaaha.

pps. I hope for Halloween you have some good mtx planned.

decap is my favorite thing I have ever gotten. do not run that ( if you do I will
murder you all ) but run something along those lines. epic. :)

do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
It's not that beyond in itself is bad, but it is annoying as fuck when you are trying to play safe and something spawns 15 meters away anyway, kiting the mobs isn't my type of fun at all, the "extra" XP you get you could get faster if Beyond did not spawn, also Beyond mobs are so poorly balanced even within eachother, 1 group you think "meh fine" the other is like "Oh shit i might die". The best way i've found though for this is Conversion Trap, it makes those annoying Beyond mobs kill eachother and i can keep safe and not die so i have to start over.

TL:DR Beyond would be good if it was balanced and if it didn't give lag spikes.
GGG, you have sworn up and down for YEARS that we, as a community do not know what we are talking about, are incorrect or are crazy for saying "hey it lags so much more with ground effects in maps". You made pages long posts about it with your tech team and have either lied or never knew what YOU were talking about.

Now that it seems you finally realized something every player in 2013 figured out, what else are you missing?

Can you reconcile what you learned with this about other portions of the game? What other gross misconceptions are in the GGG offices that do not exist for your actual users? Whose job is it to ask themselves that?
Really nice, hope the game will run better. I'll definitely test it tomorrow. It's always sad when performence comes in the way of enjoying this game. Thanks :)
"
Azzer wrote:
It's not that beyond in itself is bad, but it is annoying as fuck when you are trying to play safe and something spawns 15 meters away anyway, kiting the mobs isn't my type of fun at all, the "extra" XP you get you could get faster if Beyond did not spawn, also Beyond mobs are so poorly balanced even within eachother, 1 group you think "meh fine" the other is like "Oh shit i might die". The best way i've found though for this is Conversion Trap, it makes those annoying Beyond mobs kill eachother and i can keep safe and not die so i have to start over.

TL:DR Beyond would be good if it was balanced and if it didn't give lag spikes.

Well, then you have found a way. Beyond mobs are supposed to be hard. My experience is that it largely depends on your build which mob is difficult. You can't expect them to be equally hard with every build.

The lag spikes I agree are anoying.

"
GDSLICK wrote:
I havnt posted ina while, cuz imo the forums are weaksauce now.
but anyways, you guys and gals continue to update and mod and do what your supposed
to do at a high lvl, and that's why this game continues to be awesome.
Even a small patch like this, and the game runs great for me so its not really a personal need but I understand for some ppl its much more important. great job. keep up the good work and consistent gradual updates that make this game so amazing.
bravo.

mwaahaaha.

pps. I hope for Halloween you have some good mtx planned.

decap is my favorite thing I have ever gotten. do not run that ( if you do I will
murder you all ) but run something along those lines. epic. :)

+1 ;)
Last edited by oggimog on Oct 22, 2015, 4:22:08 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
"
Is it me, or There's a significant lack of new/ balance content since the 2.0 Release?

This.

The upcoming content is going in the next release. Patience :)

eager to see Poison Arrow and Incinerate nerfed to ground :)
IGN TylordRampage
"
tomikimposs wrote:
"
Nauzhror wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.

And I think Beyond is fantastic. Not everyone feels the way you do.

<3 beyond too, my opinion best mod of all :)
so chalenging, so funny

but iam SC, so I understand HC guys, but they can rush low lvl maps these days, solved.

Also good for SRS builds, because when beyond spawns they are usually zounds SRS allready so they are dead in few secs :)

Thanks GGG for updates, you are the best ! <3

I don't get this love for Beyond, sure it is a fun mod but it is actually too challenging for my taste. More than challenging, it's outright rippy.
Back when Beyond was an actual league, we didn't have ACT4, monsters didn't hit this hard, defense mechanisms were easier, you could basically build a Dodge/Block/Eva character and not get hit, and even if you did get hit once in a while, old Leech mechanism was there to heal you up. Now we don't have these things but Beyond is still the same Beyond, actually it hits harder than before.

I came close to dying 3 times on the first 30 minutes of Beyond once again. Same thing happened with my previous character and it eventually died to Beyond because I wanted to play the game even though I decided to wait until beyond is over.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris I wish you removed Beyond for the remained of the league too. I'm more laggy with Beyond than with Rampage.

+1 i feel the same, im playing on 5 years old laptop and while the game is fine most of the time (im not counting cruel/merciless malachai and even merc dominus) and it lags so much with beyond spawn/usage of their skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info