the hell is this shit?

account needs to be logged in for that action..... really? -.-
"
the hell is this shit?

The servers have become self aware.

Skynet is real.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
the hell is this shit?

Skynet is real.

that explaines why Arnold Schwarzenegger was going down the street with a gun a minute ago :O i guess time to panic?

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
Spoiler
"
the hell is this shit?

Skynet is real.

that explaines why Arnold Schwarzenegger was going down the street with a gun a minute ago :O i guess time to panic?

Depends. Did he look old and wrinkly or a muscular BMBI icon?
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Hey there everyone,

The issues we've all been experiencing with the servers should be resolved now!

We are really very sorry about any inconvenience caused, I do hope everyone is able to get back into Wraeclast and make up for some lost time!

If anyone is having any persisting issues with the server problems please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will help with resolving them!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
I switched from Lockstep to Predictive and it seems to work now.
Before i had disconnects every 5 minutes with no progress saved.
Now i have desync :)
Hmm, once i have selected a char, the loadingscreen still freezes for me.

Is this the same bug?
hello i made a trade with some guy at the game i sold him a vis mortis and tabula each 20c i got chaos and he items than i dc because your problems than reroll i got my items back but the other guy has no chaos orbs back ingame name IWFSF ingamename i have him on friend now he still have a become the vis and no chaos orbs back ! I got at reroll the same vis and tabula back and he get hold the vis mortis and i get no chaos orbs from trade after dc but items and he get nothing back pls help him fast to solve this problem thy
Last edited by s1l3ntd3 on Oct 16, 2015, 12:19:22 PM
Hello guys,

So I am the buyer of Tabula (20 c ) and Vis Mortis (20c). I have only the Vis Mortis armour but -40 c. So no Tabula for me but its price was payed...
Last edited by Captain_Meow_Meow on Oct 16, 2015, 12:15:25 PM
"
Hey there everyone,

The issues we've all been experiencing with the servers should be resolved now!

We are really very sorry about any inconvenience caused, I do hope everyone is able to get back into Wraeclast and make up for some lost time!

If anyone is having any persisting issues with the server problems please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will help with resolving them!

Fixed for me. Able to log in now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info