Login Error: The operation timed out

Hey guys,

We're really sorry about any inconvenience caused by this problem! :(

We are aware of this issue and we are looking into it.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Hey there everyone,

The issues we've all been experiencing with the servers should be resolved now!

We are really very sorry about any inconvenience caused, I do hope everyone is able to get back into Wraeclast and make up for some lost time!

If anyone is having any persisting issues with the server problems please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will help with resolving them!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Hi WarriorX10,

"
I cannot log in at all!
I am logging in from a new location and it keeps saying password in not correct but i know it is, so instead of fighting the system I reset the password so I definitely know what it is but still cannot log in....suggestions????

Can you please email support directly about this at "Support@grindinggear.com"?

Thank you.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Hi POOPHAMMER,

"
Well you locked my thread and told me to post here. Can I have my atziri set back? thanks. It it not nice losing currency to something that was in no way my fault. Highly doubt I will get refunded, but figured i would try

Unfortunately we are not able to restore items to players for any reason. Doing so can have damaging effects on the game's economy. I am truly sorry to hear that this has happened and if you have any further questions please feel free to email us at "Support@grindinggear.com".

Thank you.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info