[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

I added my jewels to the gear spoiler in the first post. I've sold 1 of the ones I was using, but it was similar to the ones posted. As you can see, I don't have energy shield on any of them, so you could get an extra 30-40% ES if you wanted to.

As for which mods to look for, Spell Damage, Phys Damage, attack speed, Crit multi, area dmg, melee damage and ofc %ES. Jewels are also good at capping res if you don't get enough from gear.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Feb 9, 2016, 12:41:48 PM
"
Normal: Skill point
Cruel: Physical Damage or Attack Speed or skill point
Merciless: Power Charge

I took physical damage, but the other options work too.

ty for response :]
So the last Witch ascendancy class was revealed today. Occultist is looking pretty good for those without Skyforths. For those who have one, then maybe Shadow's Assassin is better? Well just gotta wait for Scion's release now.
Last edited by Mistletoes on Feb 11, 2016, 6:53:44 PM
"
Mistletoes wrote:
So the last Witch ascendancy class was revealed today. Occultist is looking pretty good for those without Skyforths. For those who have one, then maybe Shadow's Assassin is better? Well just gotta wait for Scion's release now.

For me with skyforth i agree that assasin seems to be the best choice with pathfinder in second place. Witch classes seems kinda meh for ci reave
Have you thought about building LLST? You'd just need to change your armor for a shav. Tree is very similar. I'd be curious to see what kind of stats you got on GMP LLST with your gear.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hi, is it enought to pick up the stun avoid points(36%) from the ranger to deal with stun? It seems to be enought right now. I have 7,5k es and 100k dps at lvl 86 atm. I play t10-12 maps usually. It's a bit creepy to get in a barragefire from mobs sometimes. But i could handle it every time so far. I just concidering about the need for this skyforth boots.
I gain Powercharges with ST from a save distance atm.
Last edited by Marenchen on Feb 19, 2016, 8:45:18 AM
@MatrixFactor
I haven't tried LLST, but I did try a life based with dual Loath Bane a few months ago. 200k+ GMP dps, but mana was kinda problematic since the unreserved mana was so little that if I didn't hit anything with 2 attacks, I'd be oom. The short range without Faster Proj was also not great. It was quite squishy as well, but it didn't really utilize flasks either so those would improve the build a lot.
The idea of going low life doesn't seem too beneficial either since you won't be able to use Blood Rage (at least I wouldn't play with a degen like that), and like with Reave, attack builds don't benefit a whole lot from going low life anymore. It would likely work, but I'm not sure if it'd be better than going life.

@Marenchen
With Rumi's providing block, the stun avoidance from Heart of Oak is sufficient. Be sure to pop your flasks when engaging large/dangerous packs.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Have you thought about building LLST? You'd just need to change your armor for a shav. Tree is very similar. I'd be curious to see what kind of stats you got on GMP LLST with your gear.

it's possible to reach 180-200k dps 30% evasion 9500es and almost 40%block and with 100% more damage from the curses, so 400k dps vs cursed monsters

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1524444
Hi I was wondering If you could compare and critique your build to this one

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128/page/1

Thank you!
He has 1.5-2k more es because no CoE/spell dmg shield. His dps should be significantly lower. No perma flasks either so even though he has more es, his overall survivability is worse. He goes ZO to get Blood Rage which I don't think is worth it. I think CoE is the best route to take, which as mentioned he doesn't use. Uses a lot of points to get US which is unnecessary imo. Acuity are also not necessary at all.

To be fair, it looks like he just put a tree together for 2.1 and didn't update the rest of his guide, so he might do things differently if he was playing the build seriously.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Feb 22, 2016, 8:50:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info