[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

What's about the new skyforth boots guys ?

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

Best regards,
Helfy.

Wannabe flipper asking about such obvious fact in an item showcase thread? Well that's pathetic :D

EDIT: Did you have to ask someone how to flip too, or you figured that all by yourself?
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Jan 11, 2016, 6:31:01 PM

Best regards,
Helfy.
I do use Skyforth in the new setup. The build is stronger by a lot now. I'm using Discipline, Hatred, Herald of Ash + Arctic Armor on mana. Survivability is higher and dps is also higher compared to before.

I'm currently leveling a LL Wander. Lvl 99 right now, once I've hit 100, I will update the CI Reave build. I did sell my chest though, so I will have to craft a new one first.
I crafted a new chest, so I recorded a few new videos and updated the first post with new setup. Tldr: spam flasks.
Finally you got it my friend.

Best regards,
Helfy.
beautiful.

shame melee isnt viable for maps i guess kappa?

gg mate.

You really consider CI reave with thousands of exalts invested to be representative of melee?

I'd like to see how CI heavy strike melee splash goes. Take out spec throw too - that's not melee (throwing things and shooting things are synonymous and equal ranged).
Amazing stuff as always mate.

"
davidnn5 wrote:
You really consider CI reave with thousands of exalts invested to be representative of melee?

I'd like to see how CI heavy strike melee splash goes. Take out spec throw too - that's not melee (throwing things and shooting things are synonymous and equal ranged).

Well, if you take out the mirrored items and just use good rares, for a fraction of the cost you'd have almost as good performance. By that I mean killing uber in 8-9 minutes as compared to just 6.

And if you were to use heavy strike with melee splash(just to be the special snowflake), I suspect that you'd do just as well, except that heavy strike knockback is fucking stupid.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
davidnn5 wrote:

because so many people play ci heavy strike splash so thats completely representative of melee? Errr.... yeah ok m8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info