[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

I would probably go Trickster if I was using an eva/es shield. Otherwise, most likely pick another class.

As for the build you're linking, I think his passive tree is bad. An armor/es shield is a waste. Acuity is not a great choice for gloves. Warlord's is not a good curse for Blasphemy imo.
He's using Blood Rage + Abyssus which gives him a 5.6% degen. That's crazy much and I would never consider doing that. Too risky to go into the next pack with your pool depleted and it will get you killed at some point (unless you keep turning off BR and waiting for your ES to regen, which would slow down your clear speed, negating the reason to use BR in the first place).
He's using a Quicksilver flask which I think is useless for a build with Whirling Blades. Lion's Roar is also not great imo. Other flasks would be better.

A 350pdps dagger is more than enough.

I would get the 0.5% leech if killed recently enchant on boots. On helmet go for Reave radius, reave dmg, Aura reservation reduction, Golem buff, Curse effect or Whirling Blades attack speed.
I would use gloves with +1 to lvl of gems, so no enchant on those.
Alright! Thanks a lot for great build :)
Im not sure i can afford Skyforth until league ends, what should i change / drop, some auras i guess right?

And how about frenzy charges? I see you have a Frenzy Gem in your weapon, are you using this only on boss fights or?

Okay i found answers for my questions, looks like Skyforth is necessary here for power charges, i can put ST + PCoC setup into boots but then i lost Frenzy Charges generation. MEH :D
Last edited by pedegie on May 3, 2016, 10:39:29 AM
Skyforth's aren't necesarry. You can use ST-GMP-PCoC (I used this before Skyforth) or even a Herald with Curse On Hit + Assa Mark. You will need to drop 1 25% reservation skill, or drop both of the 25% ones, and use a Blasphemy.

For frenzy, other than the frenzy gem itself which I use to stack before bosses, I have Flicker-CoH-Splash-Poacher's. It's not 100% reliable, but I had a spare 4l so just threw it in. If you spam it, you'll pretty much have max charges all the time, but it's completely unnecessary and probably not worth the effort. I do use Flicker Strike fairly often though because of the gap closing, so it's just a little extra damage here and there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info