[STD] End game CI Reave display - Updated 2.1

I've updated the tree in the first post. The rest of the post is still dated for 2.1.

I went with Assassin because after the crit nerfs, the crit chance was down to about 73%, so Assassin seems like the way to go if you want consistent crits.
Otherwise, Pathfinder would work too and allows the use of Vinktar's. As you mentioned, Scion is also a good option, with 2 out of Berserker/Assassin/Pathfinder.
question.
do you run 4auras?
like : arctic armour/hatred/herald of ash/discipline.
or sacrificing arctic armour?
i feel mana is reserved much.
ty for your time
Yes, I run 4 reservations; Hatred, Discipline, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armor. You'll need Skyforth's to pull that off, or possibly a lvl 4 Enlighten in a +1 item.
Hi there,

Which helmet enchantment would you recommend for COE? I managed to get a increased reave aoe on mine:

Would you recommend a increased reave damage, or keep the aoe?

Thanks!
I would keep the AoE enchantment. If I could pick any enchant on my helm, I would choose that one, but I would settle for anything that is useable by the build.
What's your 2.2 gem setup in 6L?
Same as in 2.1.

Reave, Melee Phys, Melee Phys on Full Life and Multistrike are stables. Increased AoE/Conc Effect is too good for mapping/bosses to pass up. 6th gem can be several things, but I like Weapon Ele Dmg. Can also use Phys2Light, Added Fire, Crit Multi, Crit Strikes (if not Assassin).
Hi, did you compared your dps and defence with abysus helmet? What do you think about this? :> Nice build! i will follow this one for my reave :D
I would not use Abyssus with this build. I have close to 0 armor so the extra physical damage taken would be very risky.
As for dps, I have seen several Reave guides use an abyssus, but even with it, they still have less dps (often a lot less) than me while being squishier.
Thanks for reply! Could you compare your build with this one? What do you think about Trickster Ascendacy?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1505925

What are main diffrence between yours and this linked build? (except abysus)

And the main question: Is it even worth to play this build with 400 dps (350 pdps) dagger? Im playing on Perandus and its the best possible dagger i can get, we dont have here that good stuff like yours at least :P

And how about enchants? :>
Last edited by pedegie on Apr 27, 2016, 9:26:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info