Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

This league is AMAZING. Most fun I have had in POE so far.

"
Aristarx wrote:
First, challenges number near my nickname dissapeared for me, then few days after - for my guildmate, what's happening?

You got more than 8, and the icons only go that high at the moment (holdover from previous leagues only having max 8 challenges).

"
3DNeophyte wrote:
Filthy casual here. Doing my first real attempt at hardcore, and this is the most fun I've had in this game. 5 or 6 achievements and not dead yet - feels good

I have to agree with you! I have played this game since closed beta. But never really regularly. This game really shines in hardcore. Softcore have never been my thing in this game. Softcore really misses that thrill/scary feeling which makes this game good in my opinion.

And I have to say these flashback event makes this game most fun! High risk, high reward kind of thing really suits PoE most.

And these easier challenges are so fun for casual like me who also can get them if you really try to!
I am once again on (or do you say in?) the bell curve. If only I had more time over the weekend I would have had 6 or 7!
Censored.
Did they fix the numbers already?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I am having so much fun with this league! Thanks for increasing the spawn rate of Warbands!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Wow that's a big dropoff past 5. I have 6, guess I'm better than all those plebs =P

jk i know i'm trash.

This race is the most fun i've ever had in poe. Really awesome event GGG =]
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Oct 5, 2015, 1:46:18 PM
Like others stated, this league is also by far, the best one for me ever. Never been so good before, at least for me. Maybe next league/race or w/e will be even better or not hehe. Even found a high level useful unique for my build! :D
Is there a way to view my completed challenges?
Have to agree with others, really fun league (how I missed the invaders!). I didn't go HC this time as I didn't want to stress over achievements (and I'm still testing a fun cheap build for hc) but even in SC POE can still be fun ;)

(press H ingame to view list of challenges and those completed)

Last edited by Drakkon1 on Oct 5, 2015, 2:54:54 PM
I'm currently 18/20..

need 4 levels for 85 (81.5 currently)

and need Tempest....

So guess got some waiting to do.. for tempest or if i can get Waldo (zana) to 8 first and pop 3ex...

85 will be done today..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info