Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

Thanks for sharing some stats it's always cool :)

At 19/20 atm waiting for tempest coming it's a bit long and i don't really know what to do while this time :/
Hf :)
Im at 12/20 got 6/20 on my first 2 hrs lol
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
well let's hope we will get all 20/20
Found a divine shrine, igna, a mjolnir and even a tormented fisherman yesterday. Not a bad day! :p
hi all

Can someone explain me how i can check the achievement i have already did???

Ty
"
Arkendia wrote:
hi all

Can someone explain me how i can check the achievement i have already did???

Ty

Hey there! You can check your achievements ingame by pressing 'H'. You can check your challenges by pressing 'H' and clicking the 'Challenges' tab.

You can also click the Menu button (bottom left corner, next to your health globe), and click the 'Challenges/Achievements' option.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
19/20 now, please give tempest :D
char #1 died when I tpd into act 3 starting area instead of the town and was slowly taken down while afk (I guess 50% of all my hc chars died that way, no joke)

char # is my flame totem shadow (need shadow for malachai clearance challenge) which is pretty fun to play (not sure whether I can get past malachai without dying even with the massive overlevelling I'm gonna do; the game flow is broken since act 4 was introduced and probably never will be fixed again). got enough challenges to get the mtx boots. which I would gladly sell for a chaos. certainly never gonna use them or any other cosmetic garbage, in this game or any other.

and btw capping the full clear possibility by requiring tempest is a very CHEAP move ggg. well doesn't matter much to me since I certainly am never gonna spend a cent on stash tabs, since a) I was unfairly banned MORE than once and b) the innovations the game needs (auction house, dedicated solo mode, faster way to endgame, different endgame goals to just mapping) haven't been touched ever and will never be touched.

just a shame about this game, the basic gameplay and character building is so much fun - it's just everything else is NOT
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 6, 2015, 10:34:41 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
char #1 died when I tpd into act 3 starting area instead of the town and was slowly taken down while afk (I guess 50% of all my hc chars died that way, no joke)

char # is my flame totem shadow (need shadow for malachai clearance challenge) which is pretty fun to play (not sure whether I can get past malachai without dying even with the massive overlevelling I'm gonna do; the game flow is broken since act 4 was introduced and probably never will be fixed again). got enough challenges to get the mtx boots. which I would gladly sell for a chaos. certainly never gonna use them or any other cosmetic garbage, in this game or any other.

and btw capping the full clear possibility by requiring tempest is a very CHEAP move ggg. well doesn't matter much to me since I certainly am never gonna spend a cent on stash tabs, since a) I was unfairly banned MORE than once and b) the innovations the game needs (auction house, dedicated solo mode, faster way to endgame, different endgame goals to just mapping) haven't been touched ever and will never be touched.

just a shame about this game, the basic gameplay and character building is so much fun - it's just everything else is NOT

Yeh, act 4 is still a bit harsh for those in hc (namely cruel) if not overgeared but with practice etc its getting easier. At least there's a challenge (albeit spiky)

As for the rest sorry but I don't agree. The tempest challenge is super easy and you know - you could always just have fun until...day 8 (sooo many days!). Or not login in until then. It really is your choice. Trade needs improvement yes, but as for solo play - its fine (I play solo in hc), the main downside is you cant pool maps but thats your decision (you need to either run more maps for currency or trade more, or both). Reaching endgame is silly fast as is, and endgame options I'm sure they will continue to be added (do you remember when we had less maps and no atziri etc? It wasn't that long ago!). GGG consider act 4 to be a kind of early endgame activity too (lol).
Anyway, why don't you actually have fun with the elements you say you enjoy - playing the game! :)
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
I'm in the [insert % here] of the population and have completed [insert # here] challenges! Man, I sure hope someone reads this and comments on my sheer and undeniable awesomeness!

LOL! Love it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info