Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

Today i did a uniqe map for the challenge .... Coward's Trial ...with Beyond mod ...picture that!!! i found myself in every corner with a beyond leader ...i didn't make it ..the map ty GGG it's really obtainable that set.
Last edited by Phaeleh_24 on Oct 8, 2015, 4:05:31 PM
I have to admit that the seraph armor reward is a little over the top. Everyone and their mother is now wearing it everywhere I look. Not that it is bad, it just makes the armor bleh for anyone who likes a little difference in character..

Can I recommend something for future events like this? Something like the 15 point "Grab bag" chests you had during warbands. Where you can get a random item when you open it. Those excite me more than armor pieces. Also might prompt people to get more points to buy the rest of the set if they get something nice.

Doesn't have to be anything expensive, pets, spell effects, footsteps, weapon skins. Anything. My 2 cents but people vary in opinions. I just don't like loading into act 4 merci and everyone wears the same armor lol.

Thanks for reading :)
Last edited by Quentin_Leah on Oct 8, 2015, 7:21:48 PM
edit
Last edited by Lordsidro on Oct 8, 2015, 10:39:50 PM
I'd like to see an updated graph if it was possible :)

With friendly regards
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
godofdeath wrote:
still no luck for divine shrine :( any tips? any suggestion small map?

City of Sarn Merciless, there is often spawns near the Waypoint, i find one every 20-30 min doing that.

i win?

now i can play with an all fancy and shiny golden armor :D
"
Alea wrote:
That price was just too easy to get ^^
this one was a bit harder to catch isnt it ?

Yeah because it was a.) HC only and b) the Challenges were a bit harder imho
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
char #1 died when I tpd into act 3 starting area instead of the town and was slowly taken down while afk (I guess 50% of all my hc chars died that way, no joke)

char # is my flame totem shadow (need shadow for malachai clearance challenge) which is pretty fun to play (not sure whether I can get past malachai without dying even with the massive overlevelling I'm gonna do; the game flow is broken since act 4 was introduced and probably never will be fixed again). got enough challenges to get the mtx boots. which I would gladly sell for a chaos. certainly never gonna use them or any other cosmetic garbage, in this game or any other.

and btw capping the full clear possibility by requiring tempest is a very CHEAP move ggg. well doesn't matter much to me since I certainly am never gonna spend a cent on stash tabs, since a) I was unfairly banned MORE than once and b) the innovations the game needs (auction house, dedicated solo mode, faster way to endgame, different endgame goals to just mapping) haven't been touched ever and will never be touched.

just a shame about this game, the basic gameplay and character building is so much fun - it's just everything else is NOT

Yeh, act 4 is still a bit harsh for those in hc (namely cruel) if not overgeared but with practice etc its getting easier. At least there's a challenge (albeit spiky)

As for the rest sorry but I don't agree. The tempest challenge is super easy and you know - you could always just have fun until...day 8 (sooo many days!). Or not login in until then. It really is your choice. Trade needs improvement yes, but as for solo play - its fine (I play solo in hc), the main downside is you cant pool maps but thats your decision (you need to either run more maps for currency or trade more, or both). Reaching endgame is silly fast as is, and endgame options I'm sure they will continue to be added (do you remember when we had less maps and no atziri etc? It wasn't that long ago!). GGG consider act 4 to be a kind of early endgame activity too (lol).
Anyway, why don't you actually have fun with the elements you say you enjoy - playing the game! :)

no it's not fast if you don't play in a party or run past half of all the monsters you encounter! it takes several entire days (I don't even want to know how many hours) and early no-skill game is boring as hell! normal should be skippable cause it's a torture for every new build I want to play!

I haven't even seen maps about 76, and atziri I've touched ONCE (no chance to even get to her with my arc witch few seasons ago). it's only now I have the char that is maybe good enough for high level maps (not that I get any). but I want to see whether my new dual flame totem build is as strong as I think it is... and levelling it through the boring difficulties takes FOREVER

DO SOMETHING GGG

you filthy casual
Well finally finished the challanges all and i am pretty happy, this was the first league where i felt i could actually do it all. Good stuff GGG.
Ciao!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info