Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

nice penis chart.
I'm in the [insert % here] of the population and have completed [insert # here] challenges! Man, I sure hope someone reads this and comments on my sheer and undeniable awesomeness!
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Yay i`m 16/20 - those last 4 will have to wait for the availability of the mods or zana.
"
shydo wrote:
Yay i`m 16/20 - those last 4 will have to wait for the availability of the mods or zana.

correct me but as i know with my 15/20 i can't do rampage Tier 5 and suff/pree tempest map an miss lvl85 / Tier 8map / unique map Boss how do you come to 4?
Poisson distribution baby!!!
"
PvtPJ wrote:
"
shydo wrote:

correct me but as i know with my 15/20 i can't do rampage Tier 5 and suff/pree tempest map an miss lvl85 / Tier 8map / unique map Boss how do you come to 4?

I did the unique boss map. You can do it in a beyond map or if you find a group of blue mobs with mod spawn of abaxxoth of something like that, idk how to spell his name.
Last edited by shydo on Oct 5, 2015, 9:59:26 AM
"
shydo wrote:
"
PvtPJ wrote:
"
shydo wrote:

I did the unique boss map. You can do it in a beyond map or if you find a group of blue mobs with mod spawn of abaxxoth of something like that, idk how to spell his name.

And i killed a boss from a unique map Crypt.

"
SebsokK wrote:
I don't know what to think of those stats... I would be more interested to know how many players accomplished at least 1 challenge compared to all the active players. I've got the idea the idea that PoE events are quite uninteresting for most of the players. Don't throw stones at me, I'll explain...

I hear you. And also understand. But thats the idea behind PoE. Trying out different builds. Even though I know many players dont like to make new characters from the beginning.
Last edited by Therier on Oct 5, 2015, 10:06:36 AM
Filthy casual here. Doing my first real attempt at hardcore, and this is the most fun I've had in this game. 5 or 6 achievements and not dead yet - feels good
First, challenges number near my nickname dissapeared for me, then few days after - for my guildmate, what's happening?
Last edited by Aristarx on Oct 5, 2015, 11:15:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info