Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

17/20

Need Tier 8 Onslaughted Boss, 5th Rampage Tier and Tempest challenge.
I don't know what to think of those stats... I would be more interested to know how many players accomplished at least 1 challenge compared to all the active players. I've got the idea the idea that PoE events are quite uninteresting for most of the players. Don't throw stones at me, I'll explain.

I never took part of a PoE Event, neither any of my friends, for the sole fact that we're not interested in creating a new character and redo everything again. Besides, rewards always look unappealing to us.

I'm a Hack'n Slash fan and I've been playing 3 games for the last couple of years : PoE, Diablo 3 and Marvel Heroes. PoE is my main game, I only play Diablo once or twice a year to accomplish the new seasons challenges and see interesting updates, and I play Marvel Heroes ONLY during the special events (which could be once a week, or at least twice a month).

Marvel Heroes has many fun events each week, none of them includes creating a new character to take part of it. I'm not saying they're doing it the right way, I'm just saying that when you spend blood, sweat and tears to create events, 100% of the player base should be interested. Same goes for the players : they've spent blood, sweat and tears on their character and some don't want to be forced to start again with a new one.
But then there's that divine shrine.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Will the ingame challenge counter be fixed to display the actual number of challenges you have completed? It breaks once you have donr 9 or more.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
But then there's that divine shrine.

In our grp we found them in Dried Lake. You could also just go to Sarn Merciless and reset the zone over and over. It will spawn next to the waypoint eventually.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
I already found 4 Divine Shrines so far. Don't worry guys they are not that rare ;) just play regularly and it will be problem.

18/20 Challenges ;)

GGG plz fix the Number in front of the name cause it disappears when you reach more than 9...
Last edited by Ryouko on Oct 5, 2015, 3:29:52 AM
just waiting on tempest mod before I can complete this ugly ugly set here :)

really enjoying it so far.
Last edited by Evarsor on Oct 5, 2015, 3:34:13 AM
"
D4wdl wrote:
GGG providing stats? wow

Everybody's shocked with this unprecedented GGG move. Hope to see more stats in the future! If you can,send a thanks, personally from me to the guy which got together the stats and made the graph.
Six here, lvl 54 (around 18 hours of work (job) this weekend..)
chris: i wouldn't have announced the 30k issues list, people with no sw dev background could misinterprete that as a bug list.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info